+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Character
    Strakin
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

Default Re: Hardest/Least populated for BG's T4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroblack View Post
    I play a T4 Defiler. It really depends on the group set-up. If you get stuck with scrubs, you won't fare well. If you are placed in a well-balanced group you will excel.
    As far as damage, they pretty much suck no matter what the group looks like. However, the Defiler's debuffs are wonderful. Their fear can be useful in allowing your team to grab the relic or for a quick get-away to recoup. I find that the shaman is very fun to play, even though it is a bit challenging and frustrating at times.
    YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT EVERQUEST 2!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Character
    Guild
    Server

least populated t4 - good heals
    hardest to play which probably goes with the class that is least played - necro

Adminadstrator of cows and all cow related subjects
    Character
    Ilikecows, Ilovecows, Steppen
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

There is no lack of tanks or healers in T4 BGs. There is, however, a lack of good healers and tanks. Most healers are being idiots and tanks are trying to be DPS. TANKS YOU ARE NOT A DPS CLASS. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAUNT.
    Cows > all

Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??

Character
    Strakin
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan0816 View Post
    There is no lack of tanks or healers in T4 BGs. There is, however, a lack of good healers and tanks. Most healers are being idiots and tanks are trying to be DPS. TANKS YOU ARE NOT A DPS CLASS. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAUNT.
    LIES!

Lord Protector
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Quote Originally Posted by Strakin View Post
    YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT EVERQUEST 2!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I am uncertain whether you were mocking me or not. I wasn't claiming to know EVERYTHING about the game. I was simply passing along the knowledge that I have obtained via playing the game to someone who created the thread asking about difficult/uncommon classes to play.

Character
    Strakin
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

All good, you just pulled a John Madden.

Character
    c00n lagoon
    Guild
    Server
    steam/dota2

beastlord

Now With 40% More Awesome
    Character
    Sixgauge
    Guild
    Defile
    Server
    Nagafen

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan0816 View Post
    Most people don't roll fighters to tank. They play fighters because it is an easy archtype to play and PK with. You think people roll shadowknights cuz they want to tank and hold aggro? No, they want to be as unkillable as possible while still being able to dispel 50 buffs with 1 button and harm touch noobs in the face.

Adminadstrator of cows and all cow related subjects
    Character
    Ilikecows, Ilovecows, Steppen
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    Most people don't roll fighters to tank. They play fighters because it is an easy archtype to play and PK with. You think people roll shadowknights cuz they want to tank and hold aggro? No, they want to be as unkillable as possible while still being able to dispel 50 buffs with 1 button and harm touch noobs in the face.
    I have ran into a couple Sks that can tank pretty well and do try to taunt, but you are correct for most of them :/ that is why we need more tanks that know what they are doing.
    Cows > all

Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??