View Poll Results: Best BG tank in T4

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • shadowknight

    11 23.40%
  • Paladin

    14 29.79%
  • Zerker

    3 6.38%
  • Guardian

    13 27.66%
  • Bruiser

    2 4.26%
  • Monk

    4 8.51%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Adminadstrator of cows and all cow related subjects
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,894
    Character
    Ilikecows, Ilovecows, Steppen
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

    Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kragen View Post
    Whats your sk's name Strakin?
    His name is raginghomo... and he is okay. Better than some SKs out there, but not that great.
    Cows > all

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

    I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??

  2. #22
    Herpederp
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    236
    Character
    Kragen
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

    Well I saw he has Raginhomo as his character on flames but I've never seen it before in bg's.

  3. #23
    The Golden Rule Strakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,057
    Character
    Strakin
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan0816 View Post
    His name is raginghomo... and he is okay. Better than some SKs out there, but not that great.
    Seeing you only 1v1d me once, and that was the only time.. I don't think you have the xp to draw that conclusion.. But hey...

    Haters gonna hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Kragen View Post
    Well I saw he has Raginhomo as his character on flames but I've never seen it before in bg's.
    Had to change the fucking name of the toon, because sony was gay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    Herpederp
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    236
    Character
    Kragen
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

    Quote Originally Posted by Strakin View Post
    Had to change the fucking name of the toon, because sony was gay.
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolol

  5. #25
    Adminadstrator of cows and all cow related subjects
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,894
    Character
    Ilikecows, Ilovecows, Steppen
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

    Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

    Quote Originally Posted by Strakin View Post
    Seeing you only 1v1d me once, and that was the only time.. I don't think you have the xp to draw that conclusion.. But hey...

    Haters gonna hate



    Had to change the fucking name of the toon, because sony was gay.
    When i say someone is either good, okay, or they suck, I am typically referring to group pvp... seeing as that is what t4 pvp is.
    Cows > all

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

    I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads