Adminadstrator of cows and all cow related subjects
    Character
    Ilikecows, Ilovecows, Steppen
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

Default Best BG tank in T4

What tank is the best for tanking in T4? And I don't mean most damage, or most healing, I mean the best for their role.

Options:
    1. shadowknight
    2. Paladin
    3. Zerker
    4. Guardian
    5. Bruiser
    6. Monk
    Cows > all

Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??

Masochist Tank
    Character
    Talathion
    Guild
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

Default Re: Best BG tank in T4

None, they all suck Equally. WARLOCKS FTW
    -^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver

Porphyry says, "I love you"
    Porphyry hugs Talathion.
    Porphyry has earned the achievement, [Just being friendly!].

Character
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

Quote Originally Posted by Nektulos-Tuor View Post
    None, they all suck Equally. WARLOCKS FTW
    If they all suck equally, then why did you vote for sk? :P
    Cows > all

I am coming at her throwing ninja stars like a true Ninja or a true Bruce Lee !!! Start Sprinting after her , Eagle spin her,and finish her with a 5 rings......dead.....inc 50 plat.

I guess she was on her way to the bakery that WFS,and was treating everyone !!! But why would final oath Dissappear aerial ??? Is there a Bermuda triangle in EL that swallows planes ??? Are the Aliens in the enchanted lands that go after pilots ??? Why would Final Oath leave Mousetrapp to die ??

Lord Protector
    Character
    Guild
    Server

From my experience, I have seen very few Guardians in T4. I assume they would be decent aggro holders. I have seen many Shadowknights, but they seem to damage-focused to even think about taunting. The same can be said for the Berserkers that I have seen. I play a Paladin in T4; he seems to do well enough. Monks and Bruisers seem to be better though. I am fairly new, so if I am wrong, someone correct me.

:(
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

Paladin or Guardian.

Now With 40% More Awesome
    Character
    Sixgauge
    Guild
    Defile
    Server
    Nagafen

Guardians are hands down the best at holding aggro... it's a shame they are terrible in every other way. People that are voting shadowknights are fucking retarded. When they get rid of passive taunts in GU60, guards will still probably be the best at holding aggro thanks to having the fastest recast on group taunt, and capping rescue reuse.

:(
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    Guardians are hands down the best at holding aggro... it's a shame they are terrible in every other way. People that are voting shadowknights are fucking retarded. When they get rid of passive taunts in GU60, guards will still probably be the best at holding aggro thanks to having the fastest recast on group taunt, and capping rescue reuse.
    In t4, guardian/brawlers will have the same reuse on taunts. In t9, it depends what they mean by passive. If Adrenaline and Gibe still have their taunts on them because they're not until cancelled buffs, Zerkers will be best hands down. Otherwise, Brawlers.

Character
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

Quote Originally Posted by Buffrat View Post
    In t4, guardian/brawlers will have the same reuse on taunts. In t9, it depends what they mean by passive. If Adrenaline and Gibe still have their taunts on them because they're not until cancelled buffs, Zerkers will be best hands down. Otherwise, Brawlers.
    I am pretty sure that those zerker buffs will not work.... because a passive taunt would be a taunt that you aren't actually casting the taunt itself

Also, who cares about t9? we are discussing t4 here
    Cows > all

Herpederp
    Character
    Kragen
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpaw

I voted Berserkers because they do decent damage and like Guardians, whenever you hit them you are locked onto them. Basically all berserkers have to do in battlegrounds is auto attack and have people hit them with melee to do damage so there is lots of room in between hitting AoEs to taunt. At least thats how I played mine back then...

Character
    Guild
    dread
    Server
    Nagafen, Freeport

Quote Originally Posted by Kragen View Post
    I voted Berserkers because they do decent damage and like Guardians, whenever you hit them you are locked onto them. Basically all berserkers have to do in battlegrounds is auto attack and have people hit them with melee to do damage so there is lots of room in between hitting AoEs to taunt. At least thats how I played mine back then...
    they have a much smaller chance of that ability procing than guardians... and i am pretty sure their group taunt is 20sec reuse while guardian's is 10 sec
    Cows > all