+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 510
  1. #461
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    115
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    argument /end.

  2. #462
    A Weir Broanforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,227
    Character
    Broan
    Guild
    Server
    This game blows

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
    argument /end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenarrow View Post
    Compare yourself to Acit and other good tanks. Put's you near bottom aswell huh? I owned u many times in freeport, so i dont know why u say shit like that. And im always up for 1v1 just hook me up when i log in.
    Never said that im best but not even near worst either.

    Homee = Best sin WW did once almost 1mil dmg and his lock is best too, I guess he did once over 2mil, "Notenough" u guys should remember the name.

    get owned in game and come to troll on forums after = win.

    I'm not a tank dumbass, come at me when u know who I am faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Beandip View Post
    Im hoping this is sparked by someone's leaper mount just grinding their nuts on your corpse after you got slaughtered for the billionth time in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Davngr View Post
    I'm usually is "shrugged off" in a discussion about game stuff because I really have no fucking clue what im saying half the time...

  3. #463
    A Weir Broanforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,227
    Character
    Broan
    Guild
    Server
    This game blows

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Lol'd cuz I think I've seen kavorka do over 800k like once
    Quote Originally Posted by Beandip View Post
    Im hoping this is sparked by someone's leaper mount just grinding their nuts on your corpse after you got slaughtered for the billionth time in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Davngr View Post
    I'm usually is "shrugged off" in a discussion about game stuff because I really have no fucking clue what im saying half the time...

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    168
    Character
    Xeos
    Guild
    Sanctum of Chaos
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Broanforlife View Post
    Lol'd cuz I think I've seen kavorka do over 800k like once
    Eh most of the BGs I have done with him he has parsed pretty high usually top 5. The other day he was right below me on DPS.
    NAGAFEN:
    Sanctum of Chaos - Guild Leader
    Daemien
    95 Paladin
    Drakkonis 95 Berserker
    Exilon
    95 Inquisitor
    Nokturnis 95 Troubador
    Quantis 95 Coercer
    Syklone 95 Fury
    Tritheon 95 Wizard
    Tritin 95 Brigand
    Tytus 95 Bruiser
    Xeos 95 Assassin

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    115
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Broanforlife View Post
    Lol'd cuz I think I've seen kavorka do over 800k like once
    Funny they nominate him and you say that... then i post a 73 kill, mid 20's kb and 2 death with 4.2mill damage. and its "lol and weak". People on here are funny. It just cements for me more, that this forum is a joke and gone to the birds. That friends are nominated that are terribad, on nothing other than the basis...they are my friend.. so i say they're good. QQQQQQQQ waaahhhhh. moar tears bad nagafen players?

  6. #466
    Swashquisitor of Guk
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    58
    Character
    Wesst
    Guild
    Revelations
    Server
    Butcherblock

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Lol sad part is Ucala is right. Not that I care or saying Ucala is bad or anything but i remember seeing him on the coercer forums as I lolzed at the trollage over there.

    In all seriousness though. This is afterall the Best in Class forum. The voting of ana and newb were obviously an attempt at trolling, however niror is pretty beast on troub. If you guys ever get a chance, check out his deeps + Heals. Dude even saves me a couple times.

    Swash: Delethen...has it out for me :P lolz
    Coercer: Ucala...Pretty good
    Mystic: Ebofu...obviously mad mystic. Can count on him to back me up
    Troub: Niror..dudes good
    Those are on the top of my head though there are a few other impressive people i run into
    Last edited by Westernn; 11-26-2012 at 02:08 PM.

  7. #467
    Senior Member Ucala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Character
    A Gnome
    Guild
    Only Play
    Server
    Betas

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Westernn View Post
    Lol sad part is Ucala is right. Not that I care or saying Ucala is bad or anything but i remember seeing him on the coercer forums as I lolzed at the trollage over there
    well of course I am, I don't just say whatever fits my side of the argument, I go off what was said, and what is known
    Quote Originally Posted by Westernn View Post
    Lol sad part is Ucala is right.

  8. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    115
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucala View Post
    well of course I am, I don't just say whatever fits my side of the argument, I go off what was said, and what is known
    all I can say is what was said over there in the Coe forums..has nothing to do with the t1 side of things in our guild.. our utility .. specifically chanters is kinda weak on the dps side. But i do thank you for helping the one person in question here.. her parses HAVE gone up. Im guessing that was due to you. Mind telling the other chanters too? :P

  9. #469
    Senior Member Ucala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Character
    A Gnome
    Guild
    Only Play
    Server
    Betas

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Westernn View Post
    Swash: Delethen...has it out for me :P lolz
    Delethen has it out for everyone :P

    also Newbia is quite good as a warlock (although all warlocks seem to be crazy in BG, as they always have been), I dont' know about worlds best in BG, but eh
    Milambers probably has me beat too as far as pvp/BG goes


    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
    all I can say is what was said over there in the Coe forums..has nothing to do with the t1 side of things in our guild.. our utility .. specifically chanters is kinda weak on the dps side. But i do thank you for helping the one person in question here.. her parses HAVE gone up. Im guessing that was due to you. Mind telling the other chanters too? :P
    can't teach those that don't wish to seek advice, and that is not to say that I was the only one that helped improve said person
    Last edited by Ucala; 11-26-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westernn View Post
    Lol sad part is Ucala is right.

  10. #470
    A Weir Broanforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,227
    Character
    Broan
    Guild
    Server
    This game blows

    Default Re: Battleground: Best in Class (epenis stoke)

    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
    Funny they nominate him and you say that... then i post a 73 kill, mid 20's kb and 2 death with 4.2mill damage. and its "lol and weak". People on here are funny. It just cements for me more, that this forum is a joke and gone to the birds. That friends are nominated that are terribad, on nothing other than the basis...they are my friend.. so i say they're good. QQQQQQQQ waaahhhhh. moar tears bad nagafen players?



    Everyone has their good games it was sad to see that yours was 4.2 mil and 20ish killing blows when I was doing that at level 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Beandip View Post
    Im hoping this is sparked by someone's leaper mount just grinding their nuts on your corpse after you got slaughtered for the billionth time in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Davngr View Post
    I'm usually is "shrugged off" in a discussion about game stuff because I really have no fucking clue what im saying half the time...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads