+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Beastlord nerf

  1. #1
    Big Wang Zhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    47
    Character
    Lizardsquad
    Guild
    <Border Patrol> GL
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Beastlord nerf

    Beastlords are clearly overpowered. And why do people fucking think that they're bad ass when they parse top and kill fast when they obviously paid their way into the highest dps'ing class? They fail to realize that its a marketing scheme by SOE to have people throw more money at them for more power in game. How do you brag about that?! -___________- They just need to get nerfed is all i'm saying, and soon....just makes the PvP system more skewed and lopsided. But hey SOE gets more money right?..

    If you play a BL and brag about parsing high....your fucking wrong, and delete your toon cause it only makes you look like a shitty player cause you have to depend on the expensive new OP class (that soe comes out with every expac!) to win. If anyone disagrees, say something cause i would love to make you look even more fail.

  2. #2
    WTFux Orochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,324
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
    Beastlords are clearly overpowered. And why do people fucking think that they're bad ass when they parse top and kill fast when they obviously paid their way into the highest dps'ing class? They fail to realize that its a marketing scheme by SOE to have people throw more money at them for more power in game. How do you brag about that?! -___________- They just need to get nerfed is all i'm saying, and soon....just makes the PvP system more skewed and lopsided. But hey SOE gets more money right?..

    If you play a BL and brag about parsing high....your fucking wrong, and delete your toon cause it only makes you look like a shitty player cause you have to depend on the expensive new OP class (that soe comes out with every expac!) to win. If anyone disagrees, say something cause i would love to make you look even more fail.
    You're playing, and thereby supporting, the shitty company that makes the shitty game that you're complaining about. Pro tip, move onto another game.

    As for the bolded part, Beast Lord is the only new class that SOE has ever introduced into eq2 iirc, unless there is another class now? ( which makes what? 26? )

    Now someone CB this fucking thread please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Mod Vinyard,

    Admin Otis here. I don't do mod wars, see you in three days.

  3. #3
    Big Wang Zhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    47
    Character
    Lizardsquad
    Guild
    <Border Patrol> GL
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    Wrong....No problem with bringing things that are fucked up to their attention. and stop living on these forums. 4k posts.....plz go.

  4. #4
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    only 4k posts pfffff
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

  5. #5
    Big Wang Zhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    47
    Character
    Lizardsquad
    Guild
    <Border Patrol> GL
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    Whats funny is that as big of an advocate for eq2 you seem Orochan, you think its okay to have BL's overpowered so much and have people pay their way to the top. Why don't you try to improve the game if you like it. I personally like it a lot but it can improve on some aspects, by which you can't argue with. Cant imagine such a eq2 fan who supports bullshit, and thinks its alright. If you like the game let the thread thrive and bask in the problem at hand.

  6. #6
    WTFux Orochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,324
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    I stopped caring about eq2 around KoS/EoF/RoK. SOE is a shitty company kid. The sooner you realize, the better.

    <3Shade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Mod Vinyard,

    Admin Otis here. I don't do mod wars, see you in three days.

  7. #7
    Big Wang Zhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    47
    Character
    Lizardsquad
    Guild
    <Border Patrol> GL
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    Then /exit forums. And good try demoralizing me by saying kid. Bye.

  8. #8
    Last Paladin
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    523
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    SOe sucks? which game should we play...If u gave up after rok which was what 4 years+ ago, why do u care what someone has to say about whats going on in game. Sound like your still hanging on to your bitterness an need to tell the whole world how shitty soe is!

  9. #9
    ;p
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    27
    Character
    Zye
    Guild
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    QQ stop whining. Learn your class better! Take out their pets and they become useless

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
    Beastlords are clearly overpowered. And why do people fucking think that they're bad ass when they parse top and kill fast when they obviously paid their way into the highest dps'ing class? They fail to realize that its a marketing scheme by SOE to have people throw more money at them for more power in game. How do you brag about that?! -___________- They just need to get nerfed is all i'm saying, and soon....just makes the PvP system more skewed and lopsided. But hey SOE gets more money right?..

    If you play a BL and brag about parsing high....your fucking wrong, and delete your toon cause it only makes you look like a shitty player cause you have to depend on the expensive new OP class (that soe comes out with every expac!) to win. If anyone disagrees, say something cause i would love to make you look even more fail.

  10. #10
    WTFux Orochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,324
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Beastlord nerf

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonbek View Post
    SOe sucks? which game should we play...If u gave up after rok which was what 4 years+ ago, why do u care what someone has to say about whats going on in game. Sound like your still hanging on to your bitterness an need to tell the whole world how shitty soe is!
    Yes I'm the bitter one. That's why I made this thread complaining about a class in a game with an already fucked up class system. Oh wait.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Mod Vinyard,

    Admin Otis here. I don't do mod wars, see you in three days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads