+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpawn

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    The problem with the zerk class is talathion... just saying. I agree with buff on this one. Since i started to play again zerks have been made better but so has the other tanks aswell... And thats a problem. However i dont see alot of fixes are needed to make them better. Health % buff somewhere and maybe a hate transfer on berserk. This is the problem with you talathion... you focus on the wrong fucking things... Even if blood rage would heal for abit more it still wouldent do shit for this class.

  2. #12
    Ultimate A$$hole
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Character
    Jacck Mehoff
    Guild
    Server
    Nektulos

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    It is my private hope that every time he says something on Official Forums, the dev's automatically start "la la la la la" to everything he types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    will someone put a carebear in my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Listen here motherfucker, I work hard everyday at being mediocre and would appreciate some compassion when me and the rest of the retards around here don't quite pull off a funny.

  3. #13
    Solus Officer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99
    Character
    Rolack
    Guild
    Kharma
    Server
    Guk

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Hate Transfer on berserk would be nice but it could cause problems when not tanking. We really need one of our Stoneskins, either gut roar or wall of force or both to be changed to block all damage rather then just physical, that would at least give us a better chance at standing up to AoEs and shit that one shot the tanks, as it stands now we're completely reliant on death saves for that and they don't refresh fast enough to be reliable.

    ...and the grind goes on...

    Butcherblade 95 Berserker
    Rolack 95 Brigand
    Whiteleopard 95 Mystic

  4. #14
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butcherblade View Post
    Hate Transfer on berserk would be nice but it could cause problems when not tanking. We really need one of our Stoneskins, either gut roar or wall of force or both to be changed to block all damage rather then just physical, that would at least give us a better chance at standing up to AoEs and shit that one shot the tanks, as it stands now we're completely reliant on death saves for that and they don't refresh fast enough to be reliable.
    Wow you mean what I said in dov beta?

  5. #15
    Solus Officer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99
    Character
    Rolack
    Guild
    Kharma
    Server
    Guk

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Sad it was brought up that long ago and hasn't been addressed =(

    ...and the grind goes on...

    Butcherblade 95 Berserker
    Rolack 95 Brigand
    Whiteleopard 95 Mystic

  6. #16
    Nub Zerker
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    572
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Oasis

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butcherblade View Post
    Hate Transfer on berserk would be nice but it could cause problems when not tanking. We really need one of our Stoneskins, either gut roar or wall of force or both to be changed to block all damage rather then just physical, that would at least give us a better chance at standing up to AoEs and shit that one shot the tanks, as it stands now we're completely reliant on death saves for that and they don't refresh fast enough to be reliable.
    you just make it a separate buff you can turn off/on which adds the transfer to group berserk. then you turn it off when not tanking : /


    Zerkers can tank anything, the problem is "why would you bother using a zerker over any of the other tanks?" the only real reason to use a zerker over something else is "well this zerker plays his class well and the rest of these guys suck" if you have a well played xyz, its better than an equally played zerker.

    also half our shit is outdated and useless, mostly due to gearing/exploding stats
    Chasse - 92 Warden
    Elanjar - 92 Berserker
    Bonken - 92 Ranger
    Bandam - 92 Conjuror
    Josefe - 92 Swashbuckler
    Frothy - 92 Paladin

  7. #17
    Ultimate A$$hole
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Character
    Jacck Mehoff
    Guild
    Server
    Nektulos

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    They aren't complete shit on 4 tank fights. If the only job is to round up adds and then wait for the next set, they are fine. Just don't put a Zerker on a real named. And that therein lies the problem. Every tank out there but Zerker can at least handle a cycle of AE's that potentially 1 shot you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    will someone put a carebear in my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Listen here motherfucker, I work hard everyday at being mediocre and would appreciate some compassion when me and the rest of the retards around here don't quite pull off a funny.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    i love playing my zerk in heroic and bg but when i did raid with a zerk and saw him die time and time again.. yea i would have quit long before he did. raiding the class in anything but the easiest content is painful, i'm sure.

  9. #19
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacck View Post
    They aren't complete shit on 4 tank fights. If the only job is to round up adds and then wait for the next set, they are fine. Just don't put a Zerker on a real named. And that therein lies the problem. Every tank out there but Zerker can at least handle a cycle of AE's that potentially 1 shot you.
    Zerkers can handle 1 cycle fine. If that's what you meant by "a" cycle.

  10. #20
    Ultimate A$$hole
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Character
    Jacck Mehoff
    Guild
    Server
    Nektulos

    Default Re: Blood Rage (Master.) Weak as shit.

    Well, maybe I should have meant an AE hitting and then another on a relative cast timer associated with current content. Perfect Counter works well for the first . Really though, what I mean is their survivability is so out of relation with other tanks atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    will someone put a carebear in my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Listen here motherfucker, I work hard everyday at being mediocre and would appreciate some compassion when me and the rest of the retards around here don't quite pull off a funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads