+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Legendary charliee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,958
    Character
    Paperfork
    Guild
    Candy Mountain
    Server
    Butcherblock OG

    Default Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    Dalleen Blackwood at Lake of Ill omen platform above bell gives The Arrow of Spirit when hailed

    The starter hasn't been found..........

    This is a list of what has been tried in channel:
    1 Harrows end mobs drops nothing
    2. Channeler trainer in Kelethen nothing
    3. Drinal nothing
    4. CoE Signature finished nothing new.
    5. Geonid caves in EW nothing
    6. New Tunaria has nothing very well checked

    I think it would be funny if it was a raid drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Poofe View Post
    Thanks for the dev work. If any of us ever kill anything worth while and like the loot, we'll say a little prayer for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onra View Post
    Fuck off.

  2. #2
    The Limit
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,435
    Character
    Sabriellexx/Sabxx
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by charliee View Post
    Dalleen Blackwood at Lake of Ill omen platform above bell gives The Arrow of Spirit when hailed

    The starter hasn't been found..........

    This is a list of what has been tried in channel:
    1 Harrows end mobs drops nothing
    2. Channeler trainer in Kelethen nothing
    3. Drinal nothing
    4. CoE Signature finished nothing new.
    5. Geonid caves in EW nothing
    6. New Tunaria has nothing very well checked

    I think it would be funny if it was a raid drop
    It wouldn't be a raid drop, since it would have to be something anyone of any play-type could get.

    The arrow from Daleen probably means nothing because you can get it on a level 1 character.

    I have checked several zones, killed many things to make sure its a quest drop, but even then its hard to tell if what I looked at and checked is fine given that you might need a quest or language to actually see/pick things up. Not to mention a faction merchant might have something you can buy but again that requires faction.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Character
    Remersa
    Guild
    BoE
    Server
    Butcherblock

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...5#post-6015868

    "the starter is completely functional and is in fact, in game." - Maybe this means it's a mob drop and not an NPC?

  4. #4
    The Limit
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,435
    Character
    Sabriellexx/Sabxx
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Remersa View Post
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...5#post-6015868

    "the starter is completely functional and is in fact, in game." - Maybe this means it's a mob drop and not an NPC?
    the post means nothing, but i like where your head is at.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrielle View Post
    The arrow from Daleen probably means nothing because you can get it on a level 1 character.
    Just because you can get it at level 1 doesn't mean it's not at least required to be part of the quest.. Whether or not it's the official starter I think is up for debate. I'm inclined to say it's not at this point.

    As far as what's been checked out

    I've scoured the main island, and south half of VI for secret passages / zones / clickies.. I haven't spent a lot of time pounding on mobs for new drops, or checking if any of the other dragons have any new text.

    I did a thorough sweep of Kerra isle in Stonebrunt (Beastlord tie) and didn't see anything new, but I don't have 100% faction with them either.

    I did a fairly thorough sweep of Cobalt Scar - Likewise, didn't find anything new or out of the ordinary - Not much killing, so if it's a drop I wouldn't have found it.

    If there is some sort of faction requirement to start it, I think a lot of us are basically wasting our time, because most of the 95s out there right now are PL toons..

  6. #6
    The Limit
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,435
    Character
    Sabriellexx/Sabxx
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileithia View Post
    Just because you can get it at level 1 doesn't mean it's not at least required to be part of the quest.. Whether or not it's the official starter I think is up for debate. I'm inclined to say it's not at this point.

    As far as what's been checked out

    I've scoured the main island, and south half of VI for secret passages / zones / clickies.. I haven't spent a lot of time pounding on mobs for new drops, or checking if any of the other dragons have any new text.

    I did a thorough sweep of Kerra isle in Stonebrunt (Beastlord tie) and didn't see anything new, but I don't have 100% faction with them either.

    I did a fairly thorough sweep of Cobalt Scar - Likewise, didn't find anything new or out of the ordinary - Not much killing, so if it's a drop I wouldn't have found it.

    If there is some sort of faction requirement to start it, I think a lot of us are basically wasting our time, because most of the 95s out there right now are PL toons..
    if you can get the same item with the same text on a level 1 character as a level 95, why would that be a significant starter to a quest you have to be 95 on? You are right though, the fact that factions or languages might be required basically forces us to waste a ton of time just trying to see if that works. To those people who are doing that, you are awesome and hopefully you save yourself some time when it gets found, but personally I have better things to do with my time than try and find it lol.

  7. #7
    Legendary charliee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,958
    Character
    Paperfork
    Guild
    Candy Mountain
    Server
    Butcherblock OG

    Default Re: Channeler Myth whats been tried.

    can someone unfuck this forum so I can condense whats been posted into the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Poofe View Post
    Thanks for the dev work. If any of us ever kill anything worth while and like the loot, we'll say a little prayer for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onra View Post
    Fuck off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads