+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Masochist Tank
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,952
    Character
    Talathion
    Guild
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    WIN WIN WIN
    -^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

    Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver

    Porphyry says, "I love you"
    Porphyry hugs Talathion.
    Porphyry has earned the achievement, [Just being friendly!].

  2. #2
    Slayer of Nergins Since 1984
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,108
    Character
    Gaige is
    Guild
    Server
    a ******

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    In vent last night we were discussing Talathion and wondering which server he would pick if he moved to RIFT. Infamy my friend.
    Last edited by Gaige; 10-09-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Because it annoys Tristerin so much <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonestrong View Post
    I'm going to guess on the corner of parent's basement and virgin avenue?

  3. #3
    Masochist Tank
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,952
    Character
    Talathion
    Guild
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    In vent last night we were discussing Talathion and wondering which server he would pick if he moved to RIFT. Infamy my friend.
    Whats your vent info?
    PM ME
    -^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

    Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver

    Porphyry says, "I love you"
    Porphyry hugs Talathion.
    Porphyry has earned the achievement, [Just being friendly!].

  4. #4
    LFG
    LFG is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,139
    Character
    Eric
    Guild
    Vegans for Jesus
    Server
    San Francisco

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Nektulos-Tuor View Post
    WIN WIN WIN
    It is my favorite combo also. Throw in Sentinel as your third soul and it's the home run class for soloing IMO.

  5. #5
    MotD is Win Deson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,997
    Character
    Deson
    Guild
    Unbound
    Server
    Lucan D'lere

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    You're seriously going to encourage him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laodaron View Post
    LOL, the "I'm getting owned, but I'll pretend that I owned you in my mind" (anti)logic isn't going to work here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topan View Post
    You want to know whats pathetic? Casuals shitheads like you who deliver nothing to the gaming industry but an autistic sense of self worth and imaginary authority over things they know nothing about.

  6. #6
    tried curing idiocy but was interrupted
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,381
    Character
    Pantheya
    Guild
    Vivid
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Nektulos-Tuor View Post
    WIN WIN WIN
    for tanking or dps?

    i honestly haven't played a cleric beyond level 6, i just know that one soul is dps and other is tank, so what's the main role of this combo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    MotD is Win Deson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,997
    Character
    Deson
    Guild
    Unbound
    Server
    Lucan D'lere

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by arieste View Post
    for tanking or dps?

    i honestly haven't played a cleric beyond level 6, i just know that one soul is dps and other is tank, so what's the main role of this combo?
    Depends which is primary. Melee cleric either tank or DPS.

    Sorry that was kinda empty but that's really what it is. Justicar convictions are amazing to play with though for the gameplay and the Mien's can make you a monster depending on what you need. Justicar is the tank, Shaman is the DPS, shaman comes with melee dps buffs that really can help out in kill speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laodaron View Post
    LOL, the "I'm getting owned, but I'll pretend that I owned you in my mind" (anti)logic isn't going to work here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topan View Post
    You want to know whats pathetic? Casuals shitheads like you who deliver nothing to the gaming industry but an autistic sense of self worth and imaginary authority over things they know nothing about.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    171
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Deson View Post
    Depends which is primary. Melee cleric either tank or DPS.

    Sorry that was kinda empty but that's really what it is. Justicar convictions are amazing to play with though for the gameplay and the Mien's can make you a monster depending on what you need. Justicar is the tank, Shaman is the DPS, shaman comes with melee dps buffs that really can help out in kill speed.
    I was looking at playing the Justicar for pvp reasons... I want a bad ass healer that does bad ass damage. Can you give me a build that would accomplish this? I don't play beta either. I'm waiting for release... I did pre-order

    I might change my mind about the pvp thing if it turns out to be just like eq2 where a 9 year old who has the gear is the lord of pvp... I'd like to enjoy harvesting without having to worry about said 9 year old jumping while I'm bent over.

  9. #9
    MotD is Win Deson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,997
    Character
    Deson
    Guild
    Unbound
    Server
    Lucan D'lere

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotropic View Post
    I was looking at playing the Justicar for pvp reasons... I want a bad ass healer that does bad ass damage. Can you give me a build that would accomplish this? I don't play beta either. I'm waiting for release... I did pre-order

    I might change my mind about the pvp thing if it turns out to be just like eq2 where a 9 year old who has the gear is the lord of pvp... I'd like to enjoy harvesting without having to worry about said 9 year old jumping while I'm bent over.
    Then play on a PvE server and just turn off your flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laodaron View Post
    LOL, the "I'm getting owned, but I'll pretend that I owned you in my mind" (anti)logic isn't going to work here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topan View Post
    You want to know whats pathetic? Casuals shitheads like you who deliver nothing to the gaming industry but an autistic sense of self worth and imaginary authority over things they know nothing about.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    171
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Full Shaman/Justicar = WIN :D

    Deson have you played pvp in the Beta? Will it be anything like eq2 pvp? I really wanna play a Justicar. If you can mix 3 souls, I was thinking that a Justicar/Shaman/Purifier would be a fun build, but I was just going by the class descriptions on the web site. Not sure how it would work in practical application.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads