+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98
  1. #91
    Something witty!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,264
    Character
    Rynfil
    Guild
    Server
    Illadin

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    If the Swashie is trying (and has a good 1h) he should be doing 1200 while afk

  2. #92
    Player versus Tard
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    632
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    We put a swash in G1 for labs to burn the zone down faster. We've never done that in Lycaeum or HoS, maybe we'll try. Our tank is only at 5280 mitigation self buffed. He has the dragon bone leggings and Ichor Thorax but that's it so is still low on the mitigation end. None of our G1 healers has their mit buffs M1 so without a crusader our tank doesn't hit 6k mit.

    As for parsing on swashies, I'm calling BS on this one. What I posted was a zonewide parse. With me hitting 1500 it doesn't mean I hit 1500 once and then pat myself on the back posting onto all the forums I'm zonewiding 1500 dps. It means I maintain parses of 1700-2000 dps on trash mobs and then I drop when we get to nameds. The last name in Lycaeum drops my dps a ton. I only parsed 1k dps on the 4 min fight or so, so that trashed my zonewide bringing it down to 1500. Plus zonewides are damage/time of fighting in the zone so they're extended dps.

    Our swash maintains 1600 dps on trash, but what's killing his zonewide is Gnorbl and the last dude. On the last dude he only parsed 800 or so and I'm not sure on Gnorbl. Show me some ZONEWIDES please of swashies parsing 1400+ and I'll be more likely to believe you. The swash from CL only hit 1100 dps too so I'm thinking it's more the class then his abilities. I mean he only has shadowaxe.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    286
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iskiab View Post
    We put a swash in G1 for labs to burn the zone down faster. We've never done that in Lycaeum or HoS, maybe we'll try. Our tank is only at 5280 mitigation self buffed. He has the dragon bone leggings and Ichor Thorax but that's it so is still low on the mitigation end. None of our G1 healers has their mit buffs M1 so without a crusader our tank doesn't hit 6k mit.

    As for parsing on swashies, I'm calling BS on this one. What I posted was a zonewide parse. With me hitting 1500 it doesn't mean I hit 1500 once and then pat myself on the back posting onto all the forums I'm zonewiding 1500 dps. It means I maintain parses of 1700-2000 dps on trash mobs and then I drop when we get to nameds. The last name in Lycaeum drops my dps a ton. I only parsed 1k dps on the 4 min fight or so, so that trashed my zonewide bringing it down to 1500. Plus zonewides are damage/time of fighting in the zone so they're extended dps.

    Our swash maintains 1600 dps on trash, but what's killing his zonewide is Gnorbl and the last dude. On the last dude he only parsed 800 or so and I'm not sure on Gnorbl. Show me some ZONEWIDES please of swashies parsing 1400+ and I'll be more likely to believe you. The swash from CL only hit 1100 dps too so I'm thinking it's more the class then his abilities. I mean he only has shadowaxe.

    all about group set up

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    128
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iskiab View Post
    Our swash maintains 1600 dps on trash, but what's killing his zonewide is Gnorbl and the last dude. On the last dude he only parsed 800 or so and I'm not sure on Gnorbl. Show me some ZONEWIDES please of swashies parsing 1400+ and I'll be more likely to believe you. The swash from CL only hit 1100 dps too so I'm thinking it's more the class then his abilities. I mean he only has shadowaxe.
    That was old parse from former CL swash now defiant swash.

    Psyke 3932700 | 1913.72

    I used qeynos kilij. With a good group he should be toping parses with ur necros and conj's in lycuem.

  5. #95
    Player versus Tard
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    632
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    Wow, so Djack IS a slacker.

    LOL, jk. I had to put that in there because I know he reads this thread. So what about group setup. Do you think you could maintain that dps in:

    Zerk, Swash, Defiler, Inquisator, Palladin, Coercer

    or

    Guardian, Templar, Defiler, Coercer, Dirge and Swash?

  6. #96
    セクシーです
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,619
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iskiab View Post
    Wow, so Djack IS a slacker.

    LOL, jk. I had to put that in there because I know he reads this thread. So what about group setup. Do you think you could maintain that dps in:

    Zerk, Swash, Defiler, Inquisator, Palladin, Coercer

    or

    Guardian, Templar, Defiler, Coercer, Dirge and Swash?
    Zerk, Swash, Defiler, Inquis, Pally, Coercer

    1.4k+, 2k+, healer, healer, 1k+, 700+
    Assuming each character is decently geared.

    Guard, Swash setup?

    Swash should be at 2k+ zonewide.
    I've got a friend with autism taught me more about living than the system I was caught in
    Stereotypes we fought them
    Just by the places I had brought him the life of intolerance was shortened
    I guess society had missed him when they counted out the citizens
    they build a house of freedom but
    somehow they couldn't fit him in.

    "Life of Brian" - The Procussions

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    128
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    He should do fine in either of those groups.


    Quote Originally Posted by Skaer View Post
    Zerk, Swash, Defiler, Inquis, Pally, Coercer

    1.4k+, 2k+, healer, healer, 1k+, 700+
    Assuming each character is decently geared.
    By seein how low their zonewide is I highly doubt that anyone will be able to be over 2k dps zonewide. But yes with higher raidwide 2k is doable that was just last weeks zonewide. You can't shoot for the stars when you only got a pellet gun.

  8. #98
    endless waltz
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,893
    Character
    Madcap
    Guild
    Server
    Mistmoore

    Default Re: Some tips on our dps numbers

    is that a sloth eating you? that's kind of scary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads