+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: MT in Raids

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Duele
    Guild
    Fatality
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Please do explain these imaginary short comings.

    Hands down Monk due to what somebody mentioned about with them able to string together their saves. It is no problem for the entire MT group to go down and watch the Monk continue to tank for an extended time. The lack of DPS contribution though is probably the biggest reason to choose a Monk over both Guards and Paladins. They bring more personal DPS while tanking and even though some like to cut the ability short, Combat Mastery is a huge DPS boost for the group.

    Mobs dying faster = easier.

    And Blanka is a terrible source of knowledge on the subject. He really hasn't figured out how to push buttons right. I would suggest Karrate who has the class figured out no problem.

  2. #12
    Ultimate A$$hole
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Character
    Jacck Mehoff
    Guild
    Server
    Nektulos

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    And for Duele, the sky is always falling. Much love yo, can't blame ya for tryin to keep SK OP. No hate at all for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    will someone put a carebear in my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Listen here motherfucker, I work hard everyday at being mediocre and would appreciate some compassion when me and the rest of the retards around here don't quite pull off a funny.

  3. #13
    Ask me about my manboobs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,775
    Character
    Blanka
    Guild
    Obedience
    Server
    Freemafrost

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacck View Post
    And for Duele, the sky is always falling. Much love yo, can't blame ya for tryin to keep SK OP. No hate at all for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deule View Post
    Please do explain these imaginary short comings.

    Hands down Monk due to what somebody mentioned about with them able to string together their saves. It is no problem for the entire MT group to go down and watch the Monk continue to tank for an extended time. The lack of DPS contribution though is probably the biggest reason to choose a Monk over both Guards and Paladins. They bring more personal DPS while tanking and even though some like to cut the ability short, Combat Mastery is a huge DPS boost for the group.

    Mobs dying faster = easier.

    And Blanka is a terrible source of knowledge on the subject. He really hasn't figured out how to push buttons right. I would suggest Karrate who has the class figured out no problem.
    Hey dipshit. Go suck on Karrates dick some more. You guys are so great perhaps your guild wouldnt have imploded to shit for what is it the forth or fifth time? Everyone on thui fucking forum could tell you paly and gaurd are the best MT choices in EQ2 but you are so full of Karrates cum the only thing that comes out of your mouth is gargles of monk monk monk. But keep crying like a faggot about how your SK sucks while the rest of us watch good SKs handle current content like fucking bosses. Some things never change and you being a whiney little bitch about other tank classes while trying to get others nerfed is par for the course.

  4. #14
    Ask me about my manboobs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,775
    Character
    Blanka
    Guild
    Obedience
    Server
    Freemafrost

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    This guy is the SK version of Talathion. Omg monks are OP because when the whole group is dead they cant live with temps. Hey fuckface why not have a guard in there so the group doesnt die in the fucking first place? As far as class knowledge I have been the monk to go to since fucking kos. Every expansion or so you get guys like karrate who do well and all of a sudden they think they are god gift to monks but usually they are just another Traxor.

  5. #15
    Final Boss zelox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    622
    Character
    MeliorateMethasaurus
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    Maj'Dul

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    guardians can live longer than a monk can while the raid is dead actually :\

  6. #16
    Rage Quit Rhylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    185
    Character
    Rhylis
    Guild
    Rage Quit
    Server
    The Game

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Agreed meliorate, fuck all of you reroll Pally and top heal parse.Blanka don't be mad, if someone wants to try to help others sounds like a load off your shoulders.

  7. #17
    Ask me about my manboobs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,775
    Character
    Blanka
    Guild
    Obedience
    Server
    Freemafrost

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylis View Post
    Agreed meliorate, fuck all of you reroll Pally and top heal parse.Blanka don't be mad, if someone wants to try to help others sounds like a load off your shoulders.
    I aint mad just placing my fucking foot up a retards ass. I actually think Karrate is a good monk Ive played with him sparringly enough and heard enough to know hes not horrible. But its fucking par for the course that these fucks stay stuck 2 expansions ago while the rest of us point out the game has changed. Maer said it best brawlers arent the best MT choice anymore which is probably right anyways since guards and palys should be the top choice. Any tank can handle current content anyways. You will here these window lickers come back with this whole combat mastery bullshit but in all reality 12 seconds of probably on average 30% more damage every 1:30-2 mins gets way overrated.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Duele
    Guild
    Fatality
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Here is the difference. I provided reason why Monks are a better choice. You provided jack shit as usual. Instead you go to the same old Blanka routine of talking about guys on guys. Really, find another way to express your fucking queer fantasies.

    Monks have phenomenal survivability. They have awesome snap capabilities. And they bring all around more personal dps and raid-wide DPS.

    Those are the reasons that people choose to use Monks.

    Please explain to me why you would now decide to choose a Guard or Paladin over a Monk to MT. Sure their survivability is closer but Paladins lack the snaps and the DPS they bring compared to a Monk. Guards lack the DPS they bring compared to a Monk.

    Blanka himself has forgotten his argument on why so many people used SKs in TSO to MT. It wasn't because they had the best survivability. It was because they had enough survivability along with bringing the best DPS.

    Blanka, you might have been decent at this game when mechanics were a lot easier. But now you suck ass and are a nobody.

  9. #19
    Ask me about my manboobs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,775
    Character
    Blanka
    Guild
    Obedience
    Server
    Freemafrost

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Deule View Post
    Here is the difference. I provided reason why Monks are a better choice. You provided jack shit as usual. Instead you go to the same old Blanka routine of talking about guys on guys. Really, find another way to express your fucking queer fantasies.

    Monks have phenomenal survivability. They have awesome snap capabilities. And they bring all around more personal dps and raid-wide DPS.

    Those are the reasons that people choose to use Monks.

    Please explain to me why you would now decide to choose a Guard or Paladin over a Monk to MT. Sure their survivability is closer but Paladins lack the snaps and the DPS they bring compared to a Monk. Guards lack the DPS they bring compared to a Monk.

    Blanka himself has forgotten his argument on why so many people used SKs in TSO to MT. It wasn't because they had the best survivability. It was because they had enough survivability along with bringing the best DPS.

    Blanka, you might have been decent at this game when mechanics were a lot easier. But now you suck ass and are a nobody.
    You are easily the dumbest fuck still playing eq2. SKs were the choice of tank in TSO because they could tank everything all at once and elimanated the need for any other tanks in raid. You would know this if you didnt spend all of TSO in a shithole guild as a nobody. But hey call me a shit monk when to this day I still cant post parses without stirring up a whole shitstorm about monks getting nerfed or bringing out the crowds of shitty monks crying about how i must be cheating. Versus you whos so shit you constantly complain about not being able to do your job while playing a fucking faceroll easymode class and trying to get other classes nerfed to shit to be on your play level. Have you ever even posted a decent parse or done something so excellent with your class people were like oh hey SKs can kick ass? I seriously cant recall a single thing that you have ever done besides riding on Corys dick and now taking turns sucking off Efobu and Hert.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Duele
    Guild
    Fatality
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: MT in Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanka View Post
    You are easily the dumbest fuck still playing eq2. SKs were the choice of tank in TSO because they could tank everything all at once and elimanated the need for any other tanks in raid. You would know this if you didnt spend all of TSO in a shithole guild as a nobody. But hey call me a shit monk when to this day I still cant post parses without stirring up a whole shitstorm about monks getting nerfed or bringing out the crowds of shitty monks crying about how i must be cheating. Versus you whos so shit you constantly complain about not being able to do your job while playing a fucking faceroll easymode class and trying to get other classes nerfed to shit to be on your play level. Have you ever even posted a decent parse or done something so excellent with your class people were like oh hey SKs can kick ass? I seriously cant recall a single thing that you have ever done besides riding on Corys dick and now taking turns sucking off Efobu and Hert.
    And again with you its all about sucking dick. Really man, get it over with and come out of the closet so we can all snicker at what we already know.

    Odd that anybody that plays with me, you have to try and bash when they will tell you how good of a player I am. Than you try and discredit previous guilds or current guilds of mine even when they were killing and clearing more content than your own guild. Meanwhile everybody that has played in a guild with you talks about how much of a stupid fuck you are and who can forget ME talking about how much you sucked on Hand of Vallon, not being able to take a Death Touch as a Monk LOL.

    On the boards you talk about parsing below other fighters and now you claim you parse extremely high. So full of shit much?

    Still waiting to here what these downsides of a Monk as MT are....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads