Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95
  1. #11
    Senior Member Rofflcopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    276
    Character
    Broseph Stylin
    Guild
    The Funished
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Dav, do you try to be this retarded or does it come naturally?

  2. #12
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,066
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacck View Post
    Brawlers through AA as well. And 2% given on an Assassin doesn't really count since Death Mark sits on the target for about .7 seconds anyway. The other 6% is valid though. And pretty sure the max health debuff cap is 50% but no one is even close to reaching that anyway. Anyway, asking for it to be removed is just dumb. Typical Dav style in other words.
    Puncture,bleedout,stealth assult, gushing wound (8%)! Also pretty positive its 30%
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    jesus fucking christ this site is just chock full of fucking retards these days.

    about 90% of the post are fucking morons who just posted to suck my dick and frankly you all use too much teeth but it's ok i like when yall bite my cock softly!





    back on topic..

    the point is that my assassin is hearing all this bullshit about how he's suppose to parse under a beastlord because he has more hp debuff? wtf is that?

    by that thinking then every class is suppose to parse under sorc, conj, wardens? and whatever other class doesn't offer these debuffs because they are AMAZING DPS even if they do no fucking damage?


    take the fuck away from assassins and give them to another class.. i don't give a fuck. i'll keep my raid spot by performing not by hitting 4 faggot ca's everytime they're up.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gash. View Post
    I would go the other way, personally. I'd say move HP debuffs from rogues and other T2 dps and put them on Sorcs, so that T1 dps classes are the primary HP debuffers.
    Then T2 dps and T1 dps could be balanced on how much dps they do on the parse. Its more fun when more people can compete on the parse.

    T1 dps = X dps plus HP debuffs (cause mob to die fastest. HP debuffs wouldnt stack from multiples of the same class so you wouldnt neglect other classes)
    T2 dps = X dps plus some utility (compete with T1 for top of the parse, while not causing mob to die as fast as true T1)
    <T2 dps = <X dps (tanks, healers, and true utility classes)

    I think Dav puts too much emphasis on wanting to top the parse all the time. (I mean I like doing that too, but I'm not afraid of competition)
    If you remove HP debuffs from T1 classes then you largely remove the need for those classes, especially given how much dps the "T2" classes are doing these days while having more utility.

    T1 dps is all about making mobs melt faster, not shiny numbers in ACT
    the only reason i raid in this dumb game is to parse. i don't really even give a fuck things die or not as long as i get to parse.

    second.. i love competition and i'm all for other classes getting bumped up but when i'm told by some retarded fucking scrub that my class is suppose to parse under another class because i have more utility and i play a t1 dps class? that shit is just stupid.


    chanters and bards aren't going anywhere and neither are the other utility classes. you still need T1 dps to kill mobs. sure the hp is 30% less or whatever but the mob isn't going to die and dps checks aren't going to be met with out T1 dps.

    utility classes don't parse anywhere near what T1 dps is parsing, not even close and further more these buffs don't stack so there will be no benefit in inviting more than one of each of these classes to the raid.

    i wouldn't be entirely against T1 keeping these buffs but they would have to distributed equally as to not let fucking morons argue that one dps class should do less damage than the other do to utility.

  5. #15
    Called You Fat
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    128
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    EQ2

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    So you want to change the game because of something one person said? Don't post drunk anymore.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Rofflcopter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    276
    Character
    Broseph Stylin
    Guild
    The Funished
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Acts like something "some retarded fucking scrub" says is factual, wonders why people call him a dumbass.
    Claims to love competition, bitches when he gets beat.
    Wonders why people think he is a retard, posts retarded shit on flames all day.

    Ebb and flow Dav, how the game has always been, assassins will be top dogs again some day and its hardly like they are struggling..

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafid Jones View Post
    So you want to change the game because of something one person said? Don't post drunk anymore.
    when i say scrubs, i mean like all the fanbois who don't have a fucking brain of their own and regurgitate everything equilibribad says.

    and yes, everyone is saying that health reduction is somehow factored into what tier of damage your class does so i'm saying change the way that these buffs are distributed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rofflcopter View Post
    Acts like something "some retarded fucking scrub" says is factual, wonders why people call him a dumbass.
    Claims to love competition, bitches when he gets beat.
    Wonders why people think he is a retard, posts retarded shit on flames all day.

    Ebb and flow Dav, how the game has always been, assassins will be top dogs again some day and its hardly like they are struggling..
    i never get beat and when i do i admit it.

    assassin has been second rate to bl for quite sometime now.. i think it's time to fix the imbalance. if giving this health reduction to every dps class or dropping it all together is what needs to happen, so be it.

    i play a dps class to be top parse and people arguing with me that it's a fucking utility class is bullshit.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Liavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    431
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    I don't understand why you would post this on flames, at all. You are clearly the only person that posts here that undervalues Assassins. The only "evidence" you've provided for any point you've tried to argue is that Beastlords do more dps. Get the fuck over it. You're not going to top every parse in any guild worth a shit on any class, disregarding some external factors like group setups/buff distribution.

    I've already told you numerous times that, if Assassins dealt (relatively incalculably) more damage than they do already to make up for a lack of HP debuffs, we'd already be shitting all over every class in this game, probably save for some sparse exceptions. The only people that might agree with you are people like Zhouyu, or your average OF poster. Pretty much people who just blatantly don't comprehend things. Zhouyu might actually be more intelligent than that, but it's pretty fucking difficult to tell.

    TL;DR: You're bad. Stop misinterpreting what ACT is telling you. Stop thinking your opinion matters. Stop posting on this site. Stop.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Drumstix42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,410
    Character
    Drumstixx
    Guild
    equi-RL-ibrium
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davngr View Post
    anyone who disagrees with removal of max health reduction from T1 dps classes is in fact a bad T1 dps class and hey not all of us can be amazing but at least you can roll a utility class and continue being bad!
    I disagree with you.
    Raiding IRL now
    "I know I just met you, and this is crazy,
    Here's my bath salts, your face is tasty."


    [DrumsUI] Updater :: [DrumsUI] Full Interface :: Convert ACT Triggers :: Ability Mod Calculator ::

  10. #20
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serias View Post
    maintaining debuffs is hard.
    Typing a 4 word sentence is obviously hard. Since you had to edit it twice.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads