Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95
  1. #21
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Also, cap is 50%.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liavy View Post
    I don't understand why you would post this on flames, at all. You are clearly the only person that posts here that undervalues Assassins. The only "evidence" you've provided for any point you've tried to argue is that Beastlords do more dps. Get the fuck over it. You're not going to top every parse in any guild worth a shit on any class, disregarding some external factors like group setups/buff distribution.

    I've already told you numerous times that, if Assassins dealt (relatively incalculably) more damage than they do already to make up for a lack of HP debuffs, we'd already be shitting all over every class in this game, probably save for some sparse exceptions. The only people that might agree with you are people like Zhouyu, or your average OF poster. Pretty much people who just blatantly don't comprehend things. Zhouyu might actually be more intelligent than that, but it's pretty fucking difficult to tell.

    TL;DR: You're bad. Stop misinterpreting what ACT is telling you. Stop thinking your opinion matters. Stop posting on this site. Stop.
    i can 't even begin to tell you how much of a cock sucking retard you are.

    hey stupid fuck.. how the fuck are you suppose to read parse?

    it spits out numbers and that's the damage it does.. i didn't roll my assassin to be a fucking utility class. do you fucking comprehend that you fucking nut hugging fanboi bitch?


    TLDR; you're a fucking idiot and just like the rest of the idiots all you can do is try to explain how health reduction buffs work, like that's what is in question here.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
    I disagree with you.
    so you think that assassin health reduction should influence how much damage they do?

    why the fuck did sk get even more damage this time around then? aren't they the only tank with an hp reduction? so i guess sk's should be cut down to guard dps given how much damage hp reduction does, L2R a parse!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Drumstix42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,410
    Character
    Drumstixx
    Guild
    equi-RL-ibrium
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davngr View Post
    so you think that assassin health reduction should influence how much damage they do?

    why the fuck did sk get even more damage this time around then? aren't they the only tank with an hp reduction? so i guess sk's should be cut down to guard dps given how much damage hp reduction does, L2R a parse!
    There's already a lot of changes coming in the next update for top DPS classes. And no SKs are not the only tank that can reduce max HP.

    I think even if you didn't present yourself as complete idiot 100% of the time, that your topic would still be met with pretty similar responses. Also, Beastlords were created to make profit in AoD.
    Raiding IRL now
    "I know I just met you, and this is crazy,
    Here's my bath salts, your face is tasty."


    [DrumsUI] Updater :: [DrumsUI] Full Interface :: Convert ACT Triggers :: Ability Mod Calculator ::

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
    There's already a lot of changes coming in the next update for top DPS classes. And no SKs are not the only tank that can reduce max HP.

    I think even if you didn't present yourself as complete idiot 100% of the time, that your topic would still be met with pretty similar responses. Also, Beastlords were created to make profit in AoD.
    ya.. forgot about brawler AA. guess brawlers and sk's should be parsing guardian dps!

    i don't present myself as anything, it's just easy for mindless retards to gang up on me and say whatever the "cool kids" are saying.

    i bet buff rat or you or any of the equilibribads could start posting on how amazing raiding in handcrafted gear and playing with your eyes closed and LITERALLY at least 75% of the fucking stupid cock suck scrubs on this site would argue the EXACT fucking thing! i know you reliaze how fucking moronic that shit is but since it's in your favor.. i can't say i would take advantage but then again i take steps to keep those idiots at bay since they're half my entertainment!



    beastlord have been out for quite some time now and i'm not talking about making irrelevant, i'm talking about giving assassin some single target love so they are competitive in at least. bl's can keep multi-mob destruction.


    further more the only reason i made this thread is because some idiots kept explaing to me the stupid fucking hp reduction like my assassin was doing too much damage all ready and should be parsing like a bard or someshit. the hp reduction buffs are powerful but they either need to be given to all t1 dps classes equally or be given to utility/tanks because you can't fucking balance damage in a top damage dealer around their utility that's like balancing chanter utility around their ability to heal or something.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Grimtouch
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    I don't see a problem with assassins, and one of the 24 classes has to generally top the parse. Everyone wants to be that class but it's not a sin atm so who cares? If you really only care about parsing, and not killing mobs.... just roll a beast lord problem solved. There's really no point to this thread being made, things work together for a reason....that's how its set up to be.

  7. #27
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    I think giving non-rogue classes HP debuffs was a bad idea from the very start. However they are now an essential part of class balance and next GU this game is going to be more balanced than it has ever been as far as classes having a viable raid spot goes.

    Removing them now would require a massive overhaul of game mechanics and class balance. Which I think is just not worth the time at this point, specially since we are closer to having all classes being balanced now than we have been in years.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

  8. #28
    Mystassin Ebofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    Character
    Ebofu / Karrate
    Guild
    Attritionx the V
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Brigand 9.5, Assassin 8, Ranger 5, Templar 3.6, Brawler 3.3, Mystic 3, Beastlord 2.5, SK 1.3, Then I think its necromancer and defiler at 1.2% and then Hex doll at 1%

    Scout spots should go Assassin-Brigand-Ranger-Beastlord. Player has to be horrible to be outparsed by classes below them.
    "Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!”




  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Grimtouch
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebofu View Post
    Brigand 9.5, Assassin 8, Ranger 5, Templar 3.6, Brawler 3.3, Mystic 3, Beastlord 2.5, SK 1.3, Then I think its necromancer and defiler at 1.2% and then Hex doll at 1%

    Scout spots should go Assassin-Brigand-Ranger-Beastlord. Player has to be horrible to be outparsed by classes below them.
    I'm 99% certain necros are 2.3%.

  10. #30
    I stand with Rand Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24,076
    Character
    Tool
    Guild
    PA
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Take away max health reduction from T1 dps classes.

    1. Mages should debuff the mobs max Spell Points
    2. HP/SP debuffs should be made parseable.
    It's only weird if it doesn't work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads