+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Character
    Vanillagorilla
    Guild
    Night Masks
    Server
    Oasis

    Default TIme Compression

    Spell does not increase physical 'cs, ru, rec' statistic numbers (in character screen) and is passive in the sense that those attributes were concerned with spell as apposed to ability. Now that the spell damage has been removed the increase will show up on physical examination of a particular spell and not within the statistical numbers in character screen. When you examine TC it will only show the sda in green text and not the speeds. Sneaky change.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,420
    Character
    Clownshoe
    Guild
    Hypersweezy
    Server
    SLRport

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillagorilla View Post
    physical statistic numbers...passive in the sense...physical examination....statistical numbers..sneaky change.
    u wot m8

    Quote Originally Posted by Алексейманорег View Post
    Zero them progress

  3. #3
    IT'S OVER 9000 gahnand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,540
    Character
    Life
    Guild
    <Nagas Wit Attitude>
    Server
    Trakanon

    Default

    Has anyone really been far as decided to even go want to do look more like?

    Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    MINDSLIME MUTHERFUCKER
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    757
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Retired finally

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Isnt TC now a waste due to the new dragon lines?

  5. #5
    Heavyweight Champ
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    619
    Character
    Darrock
    Guild
    The Recked
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillagorilla View Post
    Spell does not increase physical 'cs, ru, rec' statistic numbers (in character screen) and is passive in the sense that those attributes were concerned with spell as apposed to ability. Now that the spell damage has been removed the increase will show up on physical examination of a particular spell and not within the statistical numbers in character screen. When you examine TC it will only show the sda in green text and not the speeds. Sneaky change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maergoth View Post
    I consider myself the fat chick, and lucky enough to be able to fellate on a west coast schedule pretty much every night of the week with a bunch of other quality fellaters.

  6. #6
    Are you serious? Stoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    479
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Quote Originally Posted by gahnand View Post
    Has anyone really been far as decided to even go want to do look more like?
    You've got to be kidding me. Vanillagorilla has been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

  7. #7
    IT'S OVER 9000 gahnand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,540
    Character
    Life
    Guild
    <Nagas Wit Attitude>
    Server
    Trakanon

    Default

    Gets me everytime

    Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Character
    Vanillagorilla
    Guild
    Night Masks
    Server
    Oasis

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    I was trying to say that when the spell is cast on you, you will not see an increase to cs, rec, ru on your stats. Only spell double attack will show an increase. It used to show an increase for all of those stats.

  9. #9
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    169
    Character
    Tiger
    Guild
    Forces of Evil
    Server

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Visual bug. It works.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ucala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Character
    A Gnome
    Guild
    Only Play
    Server
    Betas

    Default Re: TIme Compression

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillagorilla View Post
    I was trying to say that when the spell is cast on you, you will not see an increase to cs, rec, ru on your stats. Only spell double attack will show an increase. It used to show an increase for all of those stats.
    it doesn't show the stats of cs, rec and ru because TC is only about spells, not CA's or any other things, just spells.
    and since it is limited to just spells, it won't show up in your window that is broad.
    similar to the charm in Halls group zone that says it increases your CA/spells by 100 CB, the CB doesn't show up in the tooltip because it is limited to just CA's/spells
    Quote Originally Posted by Westernn View Post
    Lol sad part is Ucala is right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads