+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    God of Ill Ringthanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    677
    Character
    Valcar
    Guild
    Advocatus Diaboli
    Server
    not EF

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Against View Post
    Transcendence: Commander's 3/6/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Against View Post
    Transcendence: General Teku 3/6/2013
    Gratz! Updated...

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    658
    Character
    denubis/tartaros
    Guild
    성도 하고 트라니
    Server
    retired

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    heard Jpop and Kpop bands were scrambling to generate songs that were worthy of Transcendences ascension into serious contenders. lovin it.

    they must have revived scruffix from the purple club with some magic ginko wardage somehow keeping him afloat.

  3. #13
    The Regalia Sephris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,812
    Character
    Sephris/Sephelin
    Guild
    I Transcendence I
    Server
    Blackburrow

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Denubis View Post
    heard Jpop and Kpop bands were scrambling to generate songs that were worthy of Transcendences ascension into serious contenders. lovin it.

    they must have revived scruffix from the purple club with some magic ginko wardage somehow keeping him afloat.
    lol oldschool... holy shit, RoK was 5 years ago. Fuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3
    Quote Originally Posted by punnkin View Post
    Don't call hammieee a troll. He fails so hard but tries even harder. That's like admitting that Snooki is hot. That's what she want's you to say, even though she fails at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    btw, alt+f4 is the winning button combo to parse like a champ. that was leaked from the ruskies.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    658
    Character
    denubis/tartaros
    Guild
    성도 하고 트라니
    Server
    retired

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    haha well i could have gone with something from SFO or DoV but that was the sad times for me in trannies. slowly seeing all our talent quit the game slowly because the game was getting stale and DoV was just the biggest piece of shit in the world.

    i was always shocked how we pulled shit off, half our tanks didnt speak english as their first language.

  5. #15
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,066
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    Tank mob here, turn. Hold agro, pick up adds, dont hit with curse etc. Easy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    658
    Character
    denubis/tartaros
    Guild
    성도 하고 트라니
    Server
    retired

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    lol u would think so not always the case. some of the more complicated fights just had same the same shit over in vent and type it repeatedly to get the point across.

  7. #17
    horlock punnkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,810
    Character
    punnkin
    Guild
    <advocatus diaboli>
    Server
    everblack

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Denubis View Post
    half our tanks didnt speak english as their first language.
    I'm starting to think you have adopted their ways =P

  8. #18
    The Regalia Sephris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,812
    Character
    Sephris/Sephelin
    Guild
    I Transcendence I
    Server
    Blackburrow

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by punnkin View Post
    I'm starting to think you have adopted their ways =P
    I'm sure tart can attest to this; but as a native English speaker, after a while in trannies you just start to talk/type like them. Also, everyone starts using zzzz's without noticing. Though i never spoke to Hicky, i couldn't figure out how to play music through vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3
    Quote Originally Posted by punnkin View Post
    Don't call hammieee a troll. He fails so hard but tries even harder. That's like admitting that Snooki is hot. That's what she want's you to say, even though she fails at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    btw, alt+f4 is the winning button combo to parse like a champ. that was leaked from the ruskies.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    658
    Character
    denubis/tartaros
    Guild
    성도 하고 트라니
    Server
    retired

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    me speke good english zzzzzzzzzzz

  10. #20
    pewpew Poxan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    535
    Character
    Heat
    Guild
    Happy
    Server
    LeBronakah

    Default Re: CoE Progression Thread

    HUK~~~~~~~~~~~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads