+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,065
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by charliee View Post
    What happened to Zero the Mystic thats the real question here
    One can only dream that he retired from video games
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  2. #52
    Legendary charliee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,955
    Character
    Paperfork
    Guild
    Candy Mountain
    Server
    Butcherblock OG

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    can someone please make sense of what guild is what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poofe View Post
    Thanks for the dev work. If any of us ever kill anything worth while and like the loot, we'll say a little prayer for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onra View Post
    Fuck off.

  3. #53
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,065
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by charliee View Post
    can someone please make sense of what guild is what now?
    Currently with this retarded ass name, hoping to change guild name soon.~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  4. #54
    勝つのは Venser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,086
    Character
    Venser
    Guild
    Ratatouille Strike
    Server
    Fallen Gate

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    change it to Troops of Doom, lawl. or Axiom, yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by kanolth View Post
    I finally looked through the parses again to see where I stood. Venser is a mother fucking beast. Nice work man.


    <img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/Venserdone.jpg border=0 alt= />
<img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/over9k.jpg border=0 alt= />

  5. #55
    Legendary charliee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,955
    Character
    Paperfork
    Guild
    Candy Mountain
    Server
    Butcherblock OG

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    I will be probably LFG soon on my necro
    Quote Originally Posted by Poofe View Post
    Thanks for the dev work. If any of us ever kill anything worth while and like the loot, we'll say a little prayer for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onra View Post
    Fuck off.

  6. #56
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,065
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Venser View Post
    change it to Troops of Doom, lawl. or Axiom, yeah
    I still want ratatouille~!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  7. #57
    勝つのは Venser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,086
    Character
    Venser
    Guild
    Ratatouille Strike
    Server
    Fallen Gate

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Ratatouille Strike
    Quote Originally Posted by kanolth View Post
    I finally looked through the parses again to see where I stood. Venser is a mother fucking beast. Nice work man.


    <img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/Venserdone.jpg border=0 alt= />
<img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/over9k.jpg border=0 alt= />

  8. #58
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,065
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Venser View Post
    Ratatouille Strike
    Venserforleaderagain2k17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

  9. #59
    勝つのは Venser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,086
    Character
    Venser
    Guild
    Ratatouille Strike
    Server
    Fallen Gate

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    im coming back to play when i get back from my vacation on the 28th, cant wait to bash my head against a wall some more
    Quote Originally Posted by kanolth View Post
    I finally looked through the parses again to see where I stood. Venser is a mother fucking beast. Nice work man.


    <img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/Venserdone.jpg border=0 alt= />
<img src=http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/randomonethousand/over9k.jpg border=0 alt= />

  10. #60
    7 chorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,065
    Character
    Kanyewest
    Guild
    FATALITY
    Server

    Default Re: FG guild - Axiom - Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Venser View Post
    im coming back to play when i get back from my vacation on the 28th, cant wait to bash my head against a wall some more
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristerin View Post
    chorboy is my new hero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads