Character
    Guild
    Server

Default So who won t7?

From the looks of who got things 1st and 2nd I would say

Winner SD

Runnerup NPU

Third Place Disso

Most other guilds are shit in my opinion, but I am sure its open to debate.

I once saw a list of who got 1sts 2nds and 3rds but I can't seem to find it.

Its too bad malice broke up, I bet they would have been up there.

Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

Default Re: So who won t7?

Not SD, no offense to them but they only got one world first in t7 so far, and that was the Matron. I think that is the first world first they've ever gotten.

Character
    Guild
    Server

I'd like to see the 1st 2nd and thirds on every mob, wonder if someone has a list

Didn't he quit?..again?
    Character
    Guild
    Server

i dont think it would take that long to go thru each and figure it out. the important ones that is.

100% Anti-Dev
    Character
    Khalan/Kazaumi
    Guild
    Server
    Retired

I don't think we "won" anything either. Although I didn't think it was a real competition.

I think on any good day the top 3-4 guilds can probably world 1st almost any content a lot of it has to do with members logging on, determination etc.. but as far as skill level I'd say we're all about even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kazaumi - Inquisitor
    Khalan - Ranger

Oasis

/flex
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Hurricanus - EC, dont know 2nd or third

3 Princes - Disso, NPU, dont know third

MO - NPU, EC, dont know third

Harla Dar - Vagabonds, dont know second or third

Tarinax - Disso, EC, dont know third

Chel'drak - NPU, SD, EL

Matron - SD, NPU, Disso

Mobs that I dont really care about:

Vyemm - NPU, dont know second or third

Talendor - Disso, FoH, dont know third

Gorenaire - NPU, dont know second or third

Vilucidae - Amend, dont know second or third

Venekor - FoH, dont know second or third and its way too close to tell or care

I would agree with Khalan. As much shit talking as there is, we all know that any of the top guilds are as good as the others. One mob will go one way, the next will go another. The thing in my mind that seperates the "uber" guilds from the "good" guilds is always being amongst the first. There are always going to be a guild here or there that gets lucky and pops up on the top 3 list, but who can do it consistently? Thats the real question.

Oh, and I dont consider stuff really first or second or whatever number if you do it the same evening as another guild. For example, Halls of Seeing. Technically FoH killed Venekor first, but then another 8 guilds beat it within an hour on the first day the zone was in game, does that really count as a world wide first?

Also, with EoF, any guild that gets to be in beta and test content will have the biggest leg up to date because its an extended beta and there is no level increase to wade through before the raid content. It is feasible to think that beta guilds will have cleared zones and downed mobs before regular guilds even know they are in game or where they are.

Zerkage
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Well in my opinion i think Disso,Npu, and Sd are the three best guilds world wide. I dont think you can put any one of those guild over the other, they all beat content consistenly in the top 3, hats off to you guys.

Character
    Guild
    Server

I consider, Disso, NPU and SD the best guilds - they've been consistantly good since T6 when they were the only guilds to kill the Djinn Master (Arirang suck now).

Then you have guilds like EC who have been around a while, but only become prominent on a gamewide scale since T7.

Character
    Guild
    Server

Quote Originally Posted by Ishbu View Post
    Also, with EoF, any guild that gets to be in beta and test content will have the biggest leg up to date because its an extended beta and there is no level increase to wade through before the raid content. It is feasible to think that beta guilds will have cleared zones and downed mobs before regular guilds even know they are in game or where they are.
    Eidolon got WW 3rd on Vyemm after NPU and Disso. And look at them now, you can't say beta doesn't help.

As for killing stuff the same evening, that doesn't count because it usually happens straight after a patch, and we get our patches at least a day later than the US servers. If they patched us the same day we'd WW 1st all the trash like Lyceum because we start raiding earlier, which shouldn't count either.

Character
    Xede
    Guild
    Eternal Chaos
    Server
    Canderous Ordo

Quote Originally Posted by Scafloc View Post
    I consider, Disso, NPU and SD the best guilds - they've been consistantly good since T6 when they were the only guilds to kill the Djinn Master (Arirang suck now).

Then you have guilds like EC who have been around a while, but only become prominent on a gamewide scale since T7.
    EC and The Tribunal are the two other guild that have become prominent on a gamewide scale in T7 that come to my mind.

Other than that you can basically guess who is gonna beat something first WW. And if not first you know they will be within the next couple days if not same night beating the same encounter.