+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Dictator material.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,670
    Character
    Naggash/Ezekil
    Guild
    Server
    None

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeal View Post
    basically what lavir said except i'd probably bump those euro guilds down a notch or two since they were a little slower on other hard mode mobs (less server lag earlier than more populated servers making easier contested kills?)... and of course

    *bows to surreal

    even though i own any of you individually!
    That site is ridiculous, some guilds do not update, some guilds update when they haven't killed the mobs.
    And you get more points for killing 2 group easy stupid Dominus style contested than you do for HM mobs.

    Pretty much all round fail.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Cenarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,026
    Character
    Sziroten
    Guild
    Server
    Valor

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeal View Post
    basically what lavir said except i'd probably bump those euro guilds down a notch or two since they were a little slower on other hard mode mobs (less server lag earlier than more populated servers making easier contested kills?)... and of course

    *bows to surreal

    even though i own any of you individually!
    I somehow doubt that there was that much change in 1 year so this statement shows as much sense as the op for opening this thread.

    The site was rarely used so server progressions or in this case the progression thread for all server is much more accurate and if someone cannot find nore figure out according to the notes which guilds might be the top 5-7... well.. better for him and for any guild he might consider.
    whatever works

  3. #13
    Vermillion SacDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,769
    Character
    sacdaddicus
    Guild
    retired
    Server
    guk

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    DA number one. TASTE THE PAIN MOTHERFUCKERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
    You already kno I'm guna pop you with that mez and make you watch me and your girl slow fuck in Maj dul.

  4. #14
    Scito te ipsum Slippery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,358
    Character
    Arabel/Iguards
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Guild Progress is worthless. The whole means of calculation and the values for things are retarded.

    Surreal
    Everyone else



    As for everyone else, the shit varies. I'd put Equilibrium, Infamous, and Tyranny to round out the top 4. Those 3 in no particular order and just depending on other shit like who is missing what at the time something starts getting killed.

    The 5th spot could go to any of a handful of guilds. Osanpo, Shoukin, Dracos Argent, NPU, Sanctuna. Who knows.

  5. #15
    Only You can prevent a Forum Fire Ballads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,496
    Character
    Guild Wars 2
    Guild
    TSym
    Server
    SoS

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Best thing about that site is you can just get about 10people and thumbs down other guilds kills for fun.

  6. #16
    Pwn'in Bishes
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    Character
    Moory
    Guild
    <Equestrian Prep>
    Server
    Unrest

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballads View Post
    Best thing about that site is you can just get about 10people and thumbs down other guilds kills for fun.
    Weeeeeeeeee!!!

  7. #17
    Cal-Pasfck
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,393
    Character
    Jealx
    Guild
    Server
    Antonia_bayle

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    anyways quit fucking quoting me liike i said to go to that site.. all i said is that list is pretty accurate right now.. minus surreal

    you ten ton pounds of douche all over the place!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    230
    Character
    Ealthina
    Guild
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Top Raiding Guilds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeal View Post
    anyways quit fucking quoting me liike i said to go to that site.. all i said is that list is pretty accurate right now.. minus surreal

    you ten ton pounds of douche all over the place!
    ten ton pounds of douche? All over the place? Fabulous!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads