Closed Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 525
  1. #11
    12345 Randomme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,058
    Character
    Randomme
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    I keep reading the thread title in a Yoda voice...

  2. #12
    Ily
    Ily is offline
    "Hell hath no fury..." Ily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,709
    Character
    Akaan'dala Cuyan
    Guild
    Eternal Chaos
    Server
    Adamantoise

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomme View Post
    I keep reading the thread title in a Yoda voice...
    HAHA
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Passive voice ftw.

    OR would that be... "Addicted to this site you are..."
    Hey Chavez... Why ain't they killin us?
    We're in the Spirit World, asshole. They cain't see us!



  3. #13
    12345 Randomme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,058
    Character
    Randomme
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    Ya, I reversed it like that subconsciously too lol.

  4. #14
    princess missjainey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,928
    Character
    Jainey
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    i'm addicted :\ i have an unhealthy compulsion to check this site all. the. time.

  5. #15
    Le'Rofl Calbiyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,550
    Character
    Calbiyum
    Guild
    Lore
    Server
    Innothule

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    IM A DICK, IM ADDICTED TO YOU

  6. #16
    Lush airee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,161
    Character
    airee
    Guild
    Server
    flames

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    I admit, i woke up and checked in....

  7. #17
    I stand with Rand Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24,081
    Character
    Tool
    Guild
    PA
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    Sugar texted me sayin I got trolled. I thought the attempt at damage control was cute, and I lol'd. Can someone teach her what a troll is? Even if I was being used for to confirm the story, don't see how that made me trolled. Maybe I should go read the whizzy thread. But, a coupla points.

    1. Gaige, you and I and everyone else knows if she donates 50 bucks lfg will unban her. That's assuming she doesn't get unbanned for free on principal. You're the one always saying she's rich, maybe she won't care about $50.

    2. She beat you and beat you bad. How else do you explain how she got under your skin? You may have banned her but its obvious to everyone reading that she hurt you IRL. Whatever it was, your payback here looks hella pathetic. What she did to earn a ban is probably the least anyone has ever done to earn one in the history of the site. Both her 7 day ban and her last one. All she did was call you a pedo. Something a dozen other people have said. And saying ******? Fuck even stone came back from a permaban after doing that. Most people have only gotten 3 day suspensions for it though.

    BTW stone, i can't remember. Did you have to pay to get back on?
    It's only weird if it doesn't work.

  8. #18
    ♥ nom NOMs nom ♥ Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,872
    Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    1. Gaige, you and I and everyone else knows if she donates 50 bucks lfg will unban her. That's assuming she doesn't get unbanned for free on principal. You're the one always saying she's rich, maybe she won't care about $50.

    2. She beat you and beat you bad. How else do you explain how she got under your skin? You may have banned her but its obvious to everyone reading that she hurt you IRL. Whatever it was, your payback here looks hella pathetic. What she did to earn a ban is probably the least anyone has ever done to earn one in the history of the site. Both her 7 day ban and her last one. All she did was call you a pedo. Something a dozen other people have said. And saying ******? Fuck even stone came back from a permaban after doing that. Most people have only gotten 3 day suspensions for it though.

    BTW stone, i can't remember. Did you have to pay to get back on?
    1. He can unban her all he wants. I'll simply ban her again. So that is a moot point.

    2. Sure, she won. I'm the one permabanned from this site. Oh wait that's her. I had nothing invested, our shit was over months ago after I kicked her to the curb and basically blocked her from everything. The only place she could still irritate me was here and in the end she can't post here anymore. If that is her winning, I'm cool with losing.

    Stone didn't pay anything afaik, but everyone wanted him to come back, not exactly the same with Sugaree.

    AFAIK no one has came back from saying the N word about 30 times in a thread in huge purple font. Stone was a special case and Adam paid LFG and none of the other mods care if he is here.

    Again none of this shit applies to Sugaree. Even if she pays and gets unbanned I'll ban her again. Forever. She is done here as long as I'm around and LFG has already stated who carries more weight.

    Its a dead issue.

  9. #19
    Zhe Pink Coercer!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,385
    Character
    WillFuck
    Guild
    Server
    ForFood

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
    1. He can unban her all he wants. I'll simply ban her again. So that is a moot point.

    2. Sure, she won. I'm the one permabanned from this site. Oh wait that's her. I had nothing invested, our shit was over months ago after I kicked her to the curb and basically blocked her from everything. The only place she could still irritate me was here and in the end she can't post here anymore. If that is her winning, I'm cool with losing.

    Stone didn't pay anything afaik, but everyone wanted him to come back, not exactly the same with Sugaree.

    AFAIK no one has came back from saying the N word about 30 times in a thread in huge purple font. Stone was a special case and Adam paid LFG and none of the other mods care if he is here.

    Again none of this shit applies to Sugaree. Even if she pays and gets unbanned I'll ban her again. Forever. She is done here as long as I'm around and LFG has already stated who carries more weight.

    Its a dead issue.
    1. Shows you being as butthurt as you are so desperately trying not to be.

    2. Learn to read and understand what Hoss said and reply again.

  10. #20
    ♥ nom NOMs nom ♥ Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,872
    Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

    Default Re: Addicted to the site, are you?

    I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else says, here it is:

    As long as *I* am a posting member here, she will not be. If they recind her ban and take away my ability to ban, I'll simply leave.

    LFG will not do that. He has said as much. Fuck he wants me at Riftflames so that site makes money too.

    Niber will not do that either.

    That just leaves Otis, and I love him and I doubt he'd overrule either LFG or Niber.

    Make all the cases you want, it isn't changing. Period.

    She knew posting that word would earn her a perma and she did it anyway. She even said "bye" in her thread.

    /shrug

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads