+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Lore of Vox

  1. #1
    Faabio
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,467
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default The Lore of Vox

    She is a big dragon who is like blue and ice color. She is scary and lives her Vox's lair in Permafrost, she's dead. She is level 100000 x4. She is needed for the prismtaic weapon quest. She lives with a bunch of ghosts who keep her company. She had sex with Nagafen and made The Sleeper.

  2. #2
    Le'Rofl Calbiyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,549
    Character
    Calbiyum
    Guild
    Lore
    Server
    Innothule

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Faabio View Post
    She is a big dragon who is like blue and ice color. She is scary and lives her Vox's lair in Permafrost, she's dead. She is level 100000 x4. She is needed for the prismtaic weapon quest. She lives with a bunch of ghosts who keep her company. She had sex with Nagafen and made The Sleeper.
    She is only level 55x4. She was 57 at launch but they nerfed her. Other then that good write up .

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    84
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    correction lady vox and nagefen did sucsessfully mate, but their eggs never were hatched The Sleeper aka "kerefyrm" is the son of Dozeker the cursed and a unreleased mother, the whole reason for the prismatic line was to hatch one of voxs eggs by bringing it to a warm area (aka lavastorm) vox was was killed by darathars drakota nagefen barly exscaped the same fate by calling on najena to aid him in battle (the maglamontis came to his aid) an egg was stolen by darathar we go kick his ass and get a peice of the egg which creates the prismatic weopon.

  4. #4
    Fippy Darkpaw
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    I've heard both these stories, about vox/naggy being the parents, about about dozenkar/???? being the parents. Where's the game reference at to dozenkar/???? at? Not that i'm saying you're wrong, i'm just legitimately asking for the source.

  5. #5
    Le'Rofl Calbiyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,549
    Character
    Calbiyum
    Guild
    Lore
    Server
    Innothule

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Camphor View Post
    correction lady vox and nagefen did sucsessfully mate, but their eggs never were hatched The Sleeper aka "kerefyrm" is the son of Dozeker the cursed and a unreleased mother, the whole reason for the prismatic line was to hatch one of voxs eggs by bringing it to a warm area (aka lavastorm) vox was was killed by darathars drakota nagefen barly exscaped the same fate by calling on najena to aid him in battle (the maglamontis came to his aid) an egg was stolen by darathar we go kick his ass and get a peice of the egg which creates the prismatic weopon.
    Nice shit/writeup bro! I'm really glad you're a level 15 palidan and have a clue what you're talking about...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,358
    Character
    Devastatin
    Guild
    Server
    crushbone

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Actually Calbiyum he's pretty accurate.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    84
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Calbiyum View Post
    Nice shit/writeup bro! I'm really glad you're a level 15 palidan and have a clue what you're talking about...
    sad thing is at level 15 i still new more about everquest lore then you may ever know, i highly suggest you learn that when you dont know shit, you dont talk like you do. ITS A FACT nagefen and vox never had a child, infact if you look up the fucking timeline nagefen and vox arnt even first brood, heres a wiki (yes i know wiki isnt absolute) on the prophicy of kildruakuan (sp) Kerafyrm and the Prophecy of Kildrukaun - EQ2i

    now the for the reason it is speculated (yes its not a fact simply commonly accepted speculation among the lore community) that his father is dozeker the cursed is from the eqlive timeline, Dozeker is being punished for " the greatest misdeed a dragon can commit" and is cursed by being forced to be killed over and over and over again (which is a nice explination for a repoping mob acually) along with other hints that i personally am not 100% familier with. now if u seriously want me to search the internet for exsact ingame quotes for why vox and nagefen are locked away in their respective prisons (because they tried to mate, they may have even mated, but the eggs are with vox and cannot hatch for either it being too cold in permafrost or nagefen never fertilized the eggs i can not remember exsact text.)

    ps. u cant win an argument with someone who is more educated then you in this respect so please go sit in your corner like a good dog and maybe i wont smack you with the newspaper again.

  8. #8
    Faabio
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,467
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Camphor View Post
    ps. u cant win an argument with someone who is more educated then you in this respect.
    So why are you arguing with Calb about it than? He's obviously EQ2flames head lore expert.

    Shut up faggot, arguing about Lore, how retarded you gotta be ******.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,358
    Character
    Devastatin
    Guild
    Server
    crushbone

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Camphor View Post
    " the greatest misdeed a dragon can commit"
    Mating with an opposing color dragon.

  10. #10
    WTFux Orochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,324
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: The Lore of Vox

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Mating with an opposing color dragon.
    So like black on white is a no no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Mod Vinyard,

    Admin Otis here. I don't do mod wars, see you in three days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads