+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Phara dar Lore

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,025
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Phara dar Lore

    Hiya


    Anyone know the lore behind the fact that Phara Dar is non-agro and the Shade is agro?

    Many Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Odeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Character
    Noofi
    Guild
    KotWS
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Phara is being held prisoner there by Trakanon, so I guess she's waiting to see wether you're there to rescue her or kill her..

    Khalen was killed by Trakanon as far a si'm aware, so I imagine he's a little pissed off, and rightly so hence the aggro..

    and I guess family stick together, so as soon as Khalen tries to bite your ass, she joins in too..

    that's my logic anyway =D

  3. #3
    Enhance your calm
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,047
    Character
    Bob
    Guild
    Can we Fix it?
    Server
    Ind. Revolution

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Quote Originally Posted by Odeon View Post
    Phara is being held prisoner there by Trakanon, so I guess she's waiting to see wether you're there to rescue her or kill her..

    Khalen was killed by Trakanon as far a si'm aware, so I imagine he's a little pissed off, and rightly so hence the aggro..

    and I guess family stick together, so as soon as Khalen tries to bite your ass, she joins in too..

    that's my logic anyway =D
    I see what your saying and understand.
    But, it really makes no sense. sony got pretty ass backwards with their lore writing.

    the quest the sarnak gives you is to kill them all to gain whats basicly his janitor's pass into trak's lair.

    As soon as you killed your way to this prisoner wouldn't she just be all like 'fuck that little sarnak! Take my pass and go off that bastard Trakanon.'

    Whats the deal with Khalen anyway? is he cursed to keep her prisoner, the cursed shade of her former lover? She trying to resurrect him? what?

  4. #4
    Big Deal
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,516
    Character
    Brailyn
    Guild
    Paramount
    Server
    Oasis

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Pretty sure Trak wanted Phara'Dar from EQ1... Jaled Dar(her dad) got pissed at him, banished him...Jaled'Dar dies to Ganak over field of bone.... Trakanon gets out and heads back to VP and becomes the leader...

  5. #5
    Enhance your calm
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,047
    Character
    Bob
    Guild
    Can we Fix it?
    Server
    Ind. Revolution

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Quote Originally Posted by Brailyn View Post
    Pretty sure Trak wanted Phara'Dar from EQ1... Jaled Dar(her dad) got pissed at him, banished him...Jaled'Dar dies to Ganak over field of bone.... Trakanon gets out and heads back to VP and becomes the leader...
    technically! it wasn't the field of bone until AFTER that battle happened =p

    the bones are the remains of the battle. duh.

  6. #6
    Inq/Troub/SK/Illy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    666
    Character
    Celos
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    I know Phara Dar is the leader of the Ring of Scale, one of the two main factions of dragons. The other being the Claws of Veeshan. They are on friendly terms with one another, they just wanted a change of pace and a different living environment, so they went to Kunark for this.

  7. #7
    WTF is DPS ?
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    134
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmiser View Post
    I know Trakanon is the leader of the Ring of Scale, one of the two main factions of dragons. The other being the Claws of Veeshan. They are on friendly terms with one another, they just wanted a change of pace and a different living environment, so they went to Kunark for this.
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumak View Post
    And I'm not your mate you stupid cunt.

  8. #8
    Inq/Troub/SK/Illy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    666
    Character
    Celos
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Trak took over, she is really the leader before he took power. Atleast from what I've read. Go read By the Wing of Dragons for recent lore.

  9. #9
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: Phara dar Lore

    Quote Originally Posted by Muraha View Post
    and the Shade is agro?
    never!
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads