Official Gnome Hater
    Character
    Esar
    Guild
    NPU
    Server
    Guk

Default T7 Noobs and their opinions about T5

This thread jsut totally pissed me off for some reason. Noobs who NEVER raided T5 before DoF stating how horrible T5 was.

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/e...ssage.id=83698

Raiding needs to at least try to mimick T5. I hate this easy-mode-get-the-best-loot-in-game-from-the-easiest-raid-instances. T5 had better procs and a lot better risk vs reward. These retards who dont know what they are talking about (since they started raiding in T6), posting stupid shit. If you didnt raid back then your opinions are pointless so shut up.

Sorry for the frustration /vent off.

セクシーです
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Default Re: T7 Noobs and their opinions about T5

Quote Originally Posted by Esar View Post
    This thread jsut totally pissed me off for some reason. Noobs who NEVER raided T5 before DoF stating how horrible T5 was.

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/e...ssage.id=83698

Raiding needs to at least try to mimick T5. I hate this easy-mode-get-the-best-loot-in-game-from-the-easiest-raid-instances. T5 had better procs and a lot better risk vs reward. These retards who dont know what they are talking about (since they started raiding in T6), posting stupid shit. If you didnt raid back then your opinions are pointless so shut up.

Sorry for the frustration /vent off.

I didn't raid back then, but I agree with the sentiment.. So is my opinion still pointless?

Not to bust your balls or anything... but no ones opinions are pointless.

Official Gnome Hater
    Character
    Esar
    Guild
    NPU
    Server
    Guk

your opinions REGARDING T5 are pointless if you try to act like you had experience in T5 when in reality you never raided T5. Maybe i needed to clarify that.

Mostly every raider agrees that the games needs to go the direction of T5 itemization and it needs to go further by creating better progression. But replying that T5 is horrible by these people who NEVER raided T5, does nothing but hinder the push towards "T5-ness".

Character
    Guild
    Server

I truely miss how T5 raids were set up and the items you got from them. I don't understand how anyone can possibly say T5 sucked. The only thing about it that sucked or actually the best part about it was...you had had to be pretty fuckin good to do SoTL and Contested...all these whiny fucks now they prob only did the normal one day timer instances which yes they did suck because everyone could do it. Just my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Permanent View Post
    Miroh pwned your face in bitch.... =D
    Do You Fubar?

Want to have your site hosted for free? Check it.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Illuminator's Avatar
    Character
    Aleraku
    Guild
    Server
    Everfrost

T1-T5 mage loot in its day was about as fucking uninspiring as it could get. T7 mage loot just makes a complete mockery of it.

Ratonga Power
    Character
    Cochy
    Guild
    Confirmed/Disso/TT
    Server
    Unrest/Nek/BB

Yeah I agree tier 5 was so much better than tier 6-7. Back when it meant somethng to have fabled and there were actually a lot of contesteds to kill. You didnt see in the 60-69 start a SOTL pickup raid Pst because if a pickup raid were to zone into there they would get destroyed.
    I will be making a return for the Time Locked Servers! Fear Me.

Character
    Guild
    Server

T5 wasnt perfect, but I think most raiders would agree it was better than 6 and 7.

Mage loot was indeed atrocious, back then I was on my conjurer and I was excited to get the censer of the calrdera/gloves of secrets - but it really didn't help much back then other than some extra power - we never got useful procs. however, for melee they had many interesting procs.

The thing about when t5 was the endgame fableds and master spells were rare. The tiering was completely different. It wasnt umcommon back then to see people wearing fulginate(which sucked compared to us uber raiding guilds) but it wasnt so horrible that they couldn't get by. Could anyone imagine someone wearing common crafted now? I remember when a master spell dropped or was on the broker it was a really big deal and their wasnt 3059872305987230897 copies of it sitting there. Full fabled was uber rare. I'll never know why soe changed this. They basically based on commoness of the items made handcrafted into legendary and fabled into treasured/legendary of t5 but didnt push it any further than that. I hate seeing everyone walking around in nearly full fabled and ALTS in full fabled. That would RARELY happen in t5. t5 also had TONS more content with contested and instances. They had raid instances not involved with an expansion or an xpack come out. Why cant they do another SOTL type deal that is released for KOS... as in new raid content in the current tier without paying extra for it...The other thing was contested raid mobs were all over the place, checking for them took time, although obviousl after awhile guilds would park alts there, which I thought sucked.

Anyway, rant/off

Flowerpower
    Character
    Guild
    Server

I want the people who made loot for Djinn Master Prism to come back, they made items that were extremely better than their other t6 counterparts.
    Voted most like Gaige without the game by Wayn!

Don't even think about it
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Pop a chest in T7

Gay
    Gay

Pop a chest in T5

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool

I miss getting scrolled on loot.

The Enforcer of the Black Obscenity
    Character
    Guild
    Server

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    Pop a chest in T7

Gay
    Gay

Pop a chest in T5

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool

I miss getting scrolled on loot.
    Yeah I would love to see T7 NAMED raid mobs drop more stuff like in T5. I loved opening chests and seeing 1-3 fabled but also a ton of craftable items, treasured, etc.