+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fabled

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Fabled

    Now, on a normal afternoon I throw out a /1 60-69 and /auc for the following:
    WTB Fabled Plate gear, Zerker Masters, and Fabled one-handed weapon. PST!

    Innocent right? HELL NO! I get my shit jumped about why I am asking for only fabled. Well lets see, maybe its because MOST of the fabled plate gear has better mitigation than
    any other category of armor...... and maybe the fabled one-hander has better stats and damage than any other category.....

    Now don't get me wrong, the t7 doesn't compare with past stats from the t6 and t5 categroies respectively. But in the Tank classes, its still the best around. Generally speaking. Of course there maybe one or two pieces of Legendary that are better, but if there is I can promise you that whoever has it ain't sellin it.

    So leave me the fuck alone and let me spend my plat how I want to. :46:

  2. #2
    endless waltz
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,893
    Character
    Madcap
    Guild
    Server
    Mistmoore

    Default Re: Fabled

    cuirass of protection. best plate chestpiece that can be bought.

  3. #3
    I Saved Latin Aere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,853
    Character
    Bydekm
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    a lot of people, not only on befallen, are a bit pissed off at how easily fabled gear is attainable when compared to T5. They believe that fabled armor should be from raiding, for raiding only, otherwise you don't need it. so when someone shouts in channel that they wanna buy the best fabled armor and weapons without working/raiding for it, they attempted to kindly educate you on how attaining fabled gear works. I was there when you asked in channel, and I was surprised and impressed how kind Kriddle was about it.

    I'm not saying I agree or disagree with these people, but,

    If you want fabled gear, learn to play your class very well, then apply to a raiding guild. there's so much No Trade fabled plate going to waste it's insane.

  4. #4
    Anger Level: RED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    698
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    Quote Originally Posted by Khronos View Post

    So leave me the fuck alone and let me spend my plat how I want to. :46:
    It's more fun to trash you though.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    If those individuals truely believed this, why would there be fabled items for sale on the broker? From the most high end raiding guild on BeFallen (EC) mind you. So if those guilds are willing to sell, then who are you or anyone else for that matter to care whether I ask for fabled equipment? If there's a seller, I am willing to buy.

    So I can't be in a guild that raids 24/7, that alone says that I am not entitled to any fabled equipment? Guess what, WRONG! Flame me all you want, however there is gear out there
    that is not no-trade and its quite good. There are people who are willing to sell it, and until SOE changes all fabled to no-trade (which won't happen) there will continue to be people who will want to buy it.

    Who says fabled gear needs to be for raids only? You can't argue that it makes a healers job easier when you have a tank that has 5+k mitigation vs 3k mitigation due to being equiped with fabled vs treasured/legendary. It makes not only the dynamics of an instance easier but the entire encounter quicker.

    Lastly, I do know how to play my class very well. Not saying that I know all there is to know about being a zerker, however 70 levels and 43 AA points later, I think I got it down pat. I choose not to be in a raiding guild because I don't enjoy that part of the game as much.

    Kyros, I agree that its a nice chest piece, however I disagree that its the best piece that can be bought. I personally have used both what I have now and the CoP and I don't believe its better..

  6. #6
    Anger Level: RED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    698
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    Quote Originally Posted by Khronos View Post
    If those individuals truely believed this, why would there be fabled items for sale on the broker? From the most high end raiding guild on BeFallen (EC) mind you. So if those guilds are willing to sell, then who are you or anyone else for that matter to care whether I ask for fabled equipment? If there's a seller, I am willing to buy.

    So I can't be in a guild that raids 24/7, that alone says that I am not entitled to any fabled equipment? Guess what, WRONG! Flame me all you want, however there is gear out there
    that is not no-trade and its quite good. There are people who are willing to sell it, and until SOE changes all fabled to no-trade (which won't happen) there will continue to be people who will want to buy it.

    Who says fabled gear needs to be for raids only? You can't argue that it makes a healers job easier when you have a tank that has 5+k mitigation vs 3k mitigation due to being equiped with fabled vs treasured/legendary. It makes not only the dynamics of an instance easier but the entire encounter quicker.

    Lastly, I do know how to play my class very well. Not saying that I know all there is to know about being a zerker, however 70 levels and 43 AA points later, I think I got it down pat. I choose not to be in a raiding guild because I don't enjoy that part of the game as much.
    They should just remove labels so we could avoid posts like this.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    Then who would you trash?

  8. #8
    Dark Lord Xede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,152
    Character
    Xede
    Guild
    Eternal Chaos
    Server
    Canderous Ordo

    Default Re: Fabled

    Quote Originally Posted by Khronos View Post
    Then who would you trash?
    the same people who spam the same stupid shit over and over in the same channel


  9. #9
    The Most Interesting Man in the World.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,608
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    Xede Quote:
    Originally Posted by Khronos
    Then who would you trash?

    the same people who spam the same stupid shit over and over in the same channel
    Xede is dumb, it's No-Trade how can you sell it?! Dummy!


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Kfizz, I'm suing you for raping me.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Fabled

    Xede, I space it out quite a bit so that I am not spamming the channel. If that annoys you, then thank god for ingore eh? Use it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads