+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Saxon Reinkaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,938
    Character
    Marching Boots
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Auinar it's funny how when the truth is told,and I make sense you ignore my comments......that's a pussy

    Yes you can't reply to the truth because you know I am right

  2. #12
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    the germans never left Europe,and never colonized islands,and native lands.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

  3. #13
    Sodium Levels Rising Auinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    950
    Character
    Guild
    Banned
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    Auinar it's funny how when the truth is told,and I make sense you ignore my comments......that's a pussy

    Yes you can't reply to the truth because you know I am right
    actually at this point I am starting to pity you old friend. I kind of realized after trying to read through your post that you must live in an environment that doesnt agree with your idealistic view. I believe this now because if you did have the ideals and values that you state and firmly believe in them, you wouldnt need to try and prove them to others because the people and your environment would support those ideals. You would just believe them and not have to push them on others. You try so hard to prove an idealistic point of view here because no one can agree with them in your own reality.

    You arent even a troll at this point. You are a racist grasping for any means to find just one person who will agree with you.

    At this point you are as bad as those fuckers that talk about jesus in the morning asking for donations so they can build a UFO to convert aliens.

  4. #14
    Official Troubadour of the Cleveland Cavaliers Dankshasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,358
    Character
    The Bear Jew
    Guild
    Reavers of Fate
    Server
    http://rof-gaming.en

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    I love you, Shade. (total homo)

  5. #15
    Saxon Reinkaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,938
    Character
    Marching Boots
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards



    American does not count in this discussion because we all know that Europeans came to america and colonized it............I am talking about island,and lands across the ocean. America is old news on this topic

  6. #16
    Saxon Reinkaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,938
    Character
    Marching Boots
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Auinar View Post
    actually at this point I am starting to pity you old friend. I kind of realized after trying to read through your post that you must live in an environment that doesnt agree with your idealistic view. I believe this now because if you did have the ideals and values that you state and firmly believe in them, you wouldnt need to try and prove them to others because the people and your environment would support those ideals. You would just believe them and not have to push them on others. You try so hard to prove an idealistic point of view here because no one can agree with them in your own reality.

    You arent even a troll at this point. You are a racist grasping for any means to find just one person who will agree with you.

    At this point you are as bad as those fuckers that talk about jesus in the morning asking for donations so they can build a UFO to convert aliens.

    Of course the majority of people don't agree with me about what I believe in,my own brother doesn't but you don't just throw up the white flag,and just walk away. Yes I expect the majority of people to be sheep,and poisoned by lies and the media. I am not doing this for myself I am doing for any European that lives under hardship,and gets kick around by society.

    You are just in the door as I am, but only you could give a fuck about your own people,and the future of our children........I do care. It sickens me when I see a white man trying to support a family laid off because some minority gets his job that isn't even qualified. How about the city is off limits because racists minorities don't want you there ? Doesn't that bother you ??? Or a minority man gets to date the hottest white women when you can be dating her,or later marry. {well I am not single but for the single men} That shit bothers the fuck out of me.

    So continue to be blind,and give everything you worked hard for away to immigrants and minorities.....also embrace that USA is giving OUR jobs to 3rd world countries. How do you feel about that ??? How does it feel that you have no say so in the media ? How does it feel our people don't run anything anymore. A few things to think about
    Last edited by Reinkaos; 08-18-2015 at 11:41 AM.

  7. #17
    Sodium Levels Rising Auinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    950
    Character
    Guild
    Banned
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    lol you are wrong son. maybe you would be right if it was 1970-1990 though. Try again.

  8. #18
    Saxon Reinkaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,938
    Character
    Marching Boots
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Auinar View Post
    lol you are wrong son. maybe you would be right if it was 1970-1990 though. Try again.
    It's the same now.........I am a lucky man my coffee house is successful because I am under the capitalist hammer,and "starbuck's" is the evil that could of put me under..........but any other poor white man isn't so lucky under the evil capitalism. In America now you can't say I love coffee I think I am going to start a coffee house.....that is over with. There is no dream here anymore.

    You get what you get,even if you hate it

  9. #19
    Sodium Levels Rising Auinar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    950
    Character
    Guild
    Banned
    Server
    Deathtoll

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    It's the same now.........I am a lucky man my coffee house is successful because I am under the capitalist hammer,and "starbuck's" is the evil that could of put me under..........but any other poor white man isn't so lucky under the evil capitalism. In America now you can't say I love coffee I think I am going to start a coffee house.....that is over with. There is no dream here anymore.

    You get what you get,even if you hate it
    You can start a coffee house, you just cant in larger cities, because there is so much variety there ( oregon for example has niche coffee shops fucking everywhere, I wouldnt reccomend opening on there). But since people are getting displaced because of economic changes, there will be demand for mom and pops/niche coffee shops in other cities. If starbucks was so big and bad, peets wouldnt be able to exist, and neither would coffee bean and tea leaf, or seattles best, costa, tim hortons, the list goes on and on for how many huge corporate coffee chains there are. Yet mom and pops/small business if ran correctly can compete, as long as they drop the coporate identity/attitude and find ways to cater to the community that are better than what these corporate chains are willing to do. for example, i drink starbucks, but if i could, I would go to my local place grind haus, because its unique, and has DIY artists, and local bands playing there all the time. And they serve pizza and beer at night! They clearly cater to more needs than starbucks, and have been able to compete with them for years because of it.

    Times are changing friend, mass marketing is becoming a lot less useful. People are promoting niches all over the internet. The market is opening up to people who can cater well to specifics. Starbucks is probably the only coffee company who does this best that is a corporation, but since they are so big and beaurocratic it leaves an advantage for a smaller company that can make decisions faster than a corporate beast.

    Honestly, this is a matter of perception. If you see that the market is bad, it wont work for you. But in the end one fundamental law remains in business. There is always an advantage to be had in a market, as long as you are able to see it. Other good burger joints haven't gone out of business because of mcdonalds. Because people who want a good burger dont want mcdonalds. Because smaller companies can cater better to specific demands. Larger companies cannot.

    I own my own business too, and its in the most saturated market on the internet, yet I have managed to carve out a niche. Its all about whats not there, not about focusing on the problems that currently exist in the market.
    Last edited by Auinar; 08-20-2015 at 11:53 AM.

  10. #20
    Saxon Reinkaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,938
    Character
    Marching Boots
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Inglorious Bastards

    Quote Originally Posted by Auinar View Post
    You can start a coffee house, you just cant in larger cities, because there is so much variety there ( oregon for example has niche coffee shops fucking everywhere, I wouldnt reccomend opening on there). But since people are getting displaced because of economic changes, there will be demand for mom and pops/niche coffee shops in other cities. If starbucks was so big and bad, peets wouldnt be able to exist, and neither would coffee bean and tea leaf, or seattles best, costa, tim hortons, the list goes on and on for how many huge corporate coffee chains there are. Yet mom and pops/small business if ran correctly can compete, as long as they drop the coporate identity/attitude and find ways to cater to the community that are better than what these corporate chains are willing to do. for example, i drink starbucks, but if i could, I would go to my local place grind haus, because its unique, and has DIY artists, and local bands playing there all the time. And they serve pizza and beer at night! They clearly cater to more needs than starbucks, and have been able to compete with them for years because of it.

    Times are changing friend, mass marketing is becoming a lot less useful. People are promoting niches all over the internet. The market is opening up to people who can cater well to specifics. Starbucks is probably the only coffee company who does this best that is a corporation, but since they are so big and beaurocratic it leaves an advantage for a smaller company that can make decisions faster than a corporate beast.

    Honestly, this is a matter of perception. If you see that the market is bad, it wont work for you. But in the end one fundamental law remains in business. There is always an advantage to be had in a market, as long as you are able to see it. Other good burger joints haven't gone out of business because of mcdonalds. Because people who want a good burger dont want mcdonalds. Because smaller companies can cater better to specific demands. Larger companies cannot.

    I own my own business too, and its in the most saturated market on the internet, yet I have managed to carve out a niche. Its all about whats not there, not about focusing on the problems that currently exist in the market.

    You do have a point about all this but I am more deeper than just a business for us........what if we lived in a world of just us......we can own anything we wanted,we can say anything we wanted,and we didn't have to have permission to use anything we wanted to use.

    Just imagine if only our people existed where we lived.......do you know how many job opportunities we would have ??? How many chances of opening up businesses we would have ?? Less people more for us......and this went on for many years,it was called tribalism. To each it's own.........for us only !!!

    They didn't have to hear about other tribes problems,other tribes commiting crimes,and have to ask permission to use other tribes money....wait we owned our own money/gold/currency.......it needs to go back to that !! There would be less hate,less depression,less unemployment.

    OURRS !!!! OUR OWN !!! For OUR OWN PEOPLE !! Once we have our own people settled,maybe we can help others but ATM we need to focus on US !!!

    This is what the germans wanted !!! This wass the ideal way to live,and whoever doesn't agree about this is sick in the head. Why do you need more when you already have ??? You live in this beautiful utopia where you,and your people are treated great so you are set for life.....why wouldn't anyone want this ?? What more do you need when you have a beautiful family,a beautiful wage for living,and a govt that gave a damn about you ?

    People can sit,and call someone a racist or bigot all they want but you are getting nothing..........and even if you have gotten a half of the pie than a sliver you are still asking for permission to have more pie. It's not being hateful.....it's taking back what was ours......our pride,and our freedom !!!
    Last edited by Reinkaos; 08-24-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads