+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,912
    Character
    real
    Guild
    Server
    life

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Terrible

  2. #42
    Timed Out Taktikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,970
    Character
    Taktikal Trickzter
    Guild
    The Mischief Makers
    Server
    Dragonbrand

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Narkle View Post
    Gnarkill

  3. #43
    Rickyy Bobby
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    252
    Character
    Rickkyy, Aestheticz
    Guild
    Valence
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Its quite funny how you put me in the video. If your gonna put me in the video you should have atleast put the fight in we had afterwards when i had atleast over 30% power and all my ca's up that was just after i killed someone else lol.

  4. #44
    Timed Out Taktikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,970
    Character
    Taktikal Trickzter
    Guild
    The Mischief Makers
    Server
    Dragonbrand

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyy Bobbyy View Post
    Its quite funny how you put me in the video. If your gonna put me in the video you should have atleast put the fight in we had afterwards when i had atleast over 30% power and all my ca's up that was just after i killed someone else lol.
    You mean right after I killed you in that clip & You said you'd be back and the ranger started attacking me as you came in again? Why would I include zerging in my vid, It's not a good look. :/

  5. #45
    Rickyy Bobby
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    252
    Character
    Rickkyy, Aestheticz
    Guild
    Valence
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Taktikal View Post
    You mean right after I killed you in that clip & You said you'd be back and the ranger started attacking me as you came in again? Ya, I'll include zerging in my vid, It's a good look. :/
    I killed that ranger for you lol and then fought you nice try tho

  6. #46
    Timed Out Taktikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,970
    Character
    Taktikal Trickzter
    Guild
    The Mischief Makers
    Server
    Dragonbrand

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyy Bobbyy View Post
    I killed that ranger for you lol and then fought you nice try tho
    So you admit to zerging me to death when I had nothing left after 2 fights in a row?

  7. #47
    Rickyy Bobby
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    252
    Character
    Rickkyy, Aestheticz
    Guild
    Valence
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Taktikal View Post
    So you admit to zerging me to death when I had nothing left after 2 fights in a row?
    The only reason you beat me is because i had nothing up, i came back and kill inkognito for you lol and then started hitting u so don't act like you were fighting that ranger

  8. #48
    Timed Out Taktikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,970
    Character
    Taktikal Trickzter
    Guild
    The Mischief Makers
    Server
    Dragonbrand

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyy Bobbyy View Post
    The only reason you beat me is because i had nothing up, i came back and kill inkognito for you lol and then started hitting u so don't act like you were fighting that ranger
    How can i not be fighting him if you were helping me kill him? Either way, It's zerging & ofc it didnt end up in teh vid, No need to get sore over it.

  9. #49
    mirinmyaesthetic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    848
    Character
    Comma/Wardenn
    Guild
    Synergy/Clutch
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    i liked it.
    "You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it."




  10. #50
    Timed Out Taktikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,970
    Character
    Taktikal Trickzter
    Guild
    The Mischief Makers
    Server
    Dragonbrand

    Default Re: "Halfway To Hell"

    I like you. (mostly cause your sig)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads