View Poll Results: History of Nagafen

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagafen

    97 51.60%
  • The best server ever

    91 48.40%
  1. #14521
    Cheeba Executioner Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,155
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    Like I said in another post, you require a lot of attention because obviously your real life is lacking something. You're jealous because you aren't getting that attention except for in my threads.~

    I'm quite familiar with what jealousy means, perhaps you should check your dictionary again.

    I've had enough of your incessant ramblings. I'm going to go get drunk. Have fun talking to yourself.

    - Become, L33t Kraken PvPer

  2. #14522
    Faabio Faabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,355
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkarius View Post
    Like I said in another post, you require a lot of attention because obviously your real life is lacking something. You're jealous because you aren't getting that attention except for in my threads.~

    I'm quite familiar with what jealousy means, perhaps you should check your dictionary again.

    I've had enough of your incessant ramblings. I'm going to go get drunk. Have fun talking to yourself.
    Obviously the fact I own you has something to do with my real life being so horrible

    Enjoy that Ben and Jerry's ice cream while you get drunk watching Doctor Phil reruns!

  3. #14523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,069
    Character
    Dakis
    Guild
    Sinister
    Server
    Stormbluff Isle

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkarius View Post
    Like I said in another post, you require a lot of attention because obviously your real life is lacking something. You're jealous because you aren't getting that attention except for in my threads.~

    I'm quite familiar with what jealousy means, perhaps you should check your dictionary again.

    I've had enough of your incessant ramblings. I'm going to go get drunk. Have fun talking to yourself.
    Enjoy your Zima

  4. #14524
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    617
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    dakis, official forums stat, youre being called out on 1 charge of dishonourable group v group.

    quick someone hide pett >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #14525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,069
    Character
    Dakis
    Guild
    Sinister
    Server
    Stormbluff Isle

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmalone View Post
    dakis, official forums stat, youre being called out on 1 charge of dishonourable group v group.

    quick someone hide pett >.<
    I'll make Etherian come eat you!

  6. #14526
    *waffles*
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,507
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: PvP Vid~

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmalone View Post
    dakis, official forums stat, youre being called out on 1 charge of dishonourable group v group.

    quick someone hide pett >.<
    My Pett! He's my very own x4, duh.

  7. #14527
    *waffles*
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,507
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Go back to Warden, imo

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmalone View Post
    the big thing hes referencing wasnt that exciting, he attacked me and i ran him around for a bit while i was talking to nightwalker in exile chat as they were trying to block us do hurricanus, then i decided i would try shoot the pesky twat in the head with an arrow. i got far enough away and tried to get sniper shot off but he bunked my stealth and snared me up to nothing and killed me in like 10 seconds. i dont know why thats such a big deal to him.., i guess he was just butthurt because 5 minutes earlier i killed him without taking a point of damage.., if im as terrible as he says, i suppose that actually is something to feel embaressed about, getting his precious ego pushed in by a half naked "terrible" ranger he has called out since i was level 17 </lol>
    Such story telling skillz!

  8. #14528
    SW:TOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,353
    Character
    Pett
    Guild
    Server
    Retired

    Default Re: Go back to Warden, imo

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmalone View Post
    the big thing hes referencing wasnt that exciting, he attacked me and i ran him around for a bit while i was talking to nightwalker in exile chat as they were trying to block us do hurricanus, then i decided i would try shoot the pesky twat in the head with an arrow. i got far enough away and tried to get sniper shot off but he bunked my stealth and snared me up to nothing and killed me in like 10 seconds. i dont know why thats such a big deal to him.., i guess he was just butthurt because 5 minutes earlier i killed him without taking a point of damage.., if im as terrible as he says, i suppose that actually is something to feel embaressed about, getting his precious ego pushed in by a half naked "terrible" ranger he has called out since i was level 17 </lol>
    He wanted to be on your website soooo bad. He'd try so hard to do something special that you'd see and make an update with him~

    Then you never did. ;(
    Aeralik my balls.

  9. #14529
    Sexual Chocolate Kin Meds tbh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,389
    Character
    Would you fuck me?
    Guild
    Server
    I'd fuck me.

    Default Re: New Game

    No one seems to be bringing their a-game to this thread.
    Love and a hug,

    Meds

  10. #14530
    Convictino
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,536
    Character
    Convictino
    Guild
    The Fishermen
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Best and Worst of Nagafen

    lol dank :38:

Similar Threads

  1. The next Mythical item!
    By Magumslayer in forum Items and Equipment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 11:52 PM
  2. Gaige
    By LFG in forum Rate-a-Retard
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads