+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 210
  1. #21
    just chillin
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    257
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    "also, i think minions uproar is useless this xpac, since shared stats..."

    I looked around on information about the shared stats and did not find anything saying skill stats like disruption are shared, are you sure?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroponic View Post
    "also, i think minions uproar is useless this xpac, since shared stats..."

    I looked around on information about the shared stats and did not find anything saying skill stats like disruption are shared, are you sure?
    yea no way to tell with out an actual dev posting if they are or not. send a pm.. maybe, just maybe a dev will reply

  3. #23
    Care Police
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    292
    Character
    Sichi
    Guild
    notPrime
    Server
    Permafail

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    true, there's a possibility it's not shared, but the line at the bottom of the wis line, and the necro enhance: grim sorcerer are more than enough.

    In a 2.5 hour long raid:
    Soulstealing 353 swings, 350 hits
    WoUS 200 swings, 198 hits

    so it seems okay to me, even if you get ressisted once less in that period of time from putting all those points into that line, it's still not worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Quote Originally Posted by gahnand View Post
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

  4. #24
    Team'Edward Peraud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    202
    Character
    Trinaka
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    A.Bayle || TOR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahdjinn Spirits View Post
    p
    so it seems okay to me, even if you get ressisted once less in that period of time from putting all those points into that line, it's still not worth it
    Not worth it? Are you high? If you get resisted any less that is more dps, true that this is nit picky, but less resistance is more dps. Period. Also why not be helpful and show us where you'd put the points in orderr to increase dps?
    I think you have like 3 or 4 points, go crazy and show us how it's done.

    This isn't just for zahdjinn, but to everyone. Post you AAs. I'm curious for the pvp and soloers out there.
    Trinaka - 90 Necromancer - Antonia Bayle

  5. #25
    Care Police
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    292
    Character
    Sichi
    Guild
    notPrime
    Server
    Permafail

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?e02qa44...1e@18aaa@3a@21

    Why leash, Why barrier?

    Leash helps me not rip the mob off the tank when I soulburn at the beginning of a fight.
    Barrier is obvious

    Why no dimensional storage?

    If I die, pet is still alive and i just blood pact when I peel my face off the ground.
    If pet dies, all it's accumulated aggro reverts back to me, and I die next, and dimensional storage is wasted.

    Why noxious debilitation over Minion Adeptness?

    DP runs a lock and necro, sometimes 2 locks and a necro... the debuff will result in higher raid dps...

    Why Noxious Barrer?

    ..................... srsly?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Quote Originally Posted by gahnand View Post
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahdjinn Spirits View Post
    If pet dies, all it's accumulated aggro reverts back to me, and I die next, and dimensional storage is wasted.
    you know us necro have FD don't you? =P

  7. #27
    just chillin
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    257
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    1 point in master strike is a waste and so is 2 points in dark hearts.
    maybe if u took the point from master strike 2 points from hearts and 2 points off some other useless skill and grab storage again. its true when pet dies you usually do soon after but sometimes the tank has their snap taunts up...... dimensional storage is just too useful especially when it takes so long to fucking summon the pet.


    also on a side note I decided to drop consume vitality and replace it with noxious barrier with the build I'm currently working with.

    hmmm damn I don't guess the 2 points could be taken from hearts either. but storage is defiantly worth it imo.

  8. #28
    Care Police
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    292
    Character
    Sichi
    Guild
    notPrime
    Server
    Permafail

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    oh, right... davngr is in this thread... I forgot he's the best necro on EQ2, and can FD in less time than it takes a mob to warp to him and 1shot him, which is like 0.2 seconds... Your reflexes are superb, master davngr.

    2 points in dark heart and master strike is to keep them at cap reuse...

    I keep both consuming vitality and nox barrier because that huge group heal is extremely useful in many situations.

    e.g.
    Pop it when lifeburning
    Pop it when healer goes down
    Pop it when AE's are about to stack
    Pop it when adds are in the raid
    Pop it when shit hits the fan, etc
    etc etc..

    and nox barrier is purely pet survivability, you can never get enough of that.

    with my setup my pet doesnt ever really die, only when I do, and very occasionally when I pull with it and they manage to flurry on the first hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Quote Originally Posted by gahnand View Post
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

  9. #29
    Team'Edward Peraud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    202
    Character
    Trinaka
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    A.Bayle || TOR

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    I'd make some slight adjustments to your AAs, but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

    ty for the build regardless, i'm still waiting to see all our solo and pvp friends' builds and just more builds in general.

    also, my build has been updated, check it out!
    Trinaka - 90 Necromancer - Antonia Bayle

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,448
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Current AA specializations, what's yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahdjinn Spirits View Post
    oh, right... davngr is in this thread... I forgot he's the best necro on EQ2, and can FD in less time than it takes a mob to warp to him and 1shot him, which is like 0.2 seconds... Your reflexes are superb, master davngr.
    .
    sok :16:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads