+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    Tilting @ Windmills Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    198
    Character
    Judicar
    Guild
    <Torment>
    Server
    AB

    Default GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Xelgad just posted this in the fighter section of the o-forums:

    Both Crusaders will be able to cast everything on the move with GU66. We just think stopping to cast spells hurts the flow of the class. If unforeseen balance issues arise, we will address them.

    This...uh...doesn't suck.
    Last edited by Kairos; 03-21-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maergoth View Post
    After 8 years of dealing with ignorant as shit dps classes who have NO IDEA how much it fucking blows to tank for you retards...we deserve triple potency for trash mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallox View Post
    I lurk on Flames quite a bit, and very rarely post lately. The main reason behind this is GOD DAMN this shit is exhausting to read. It's like two girls flinging their slapping hands at each other. No winner just a lot of flappy arm fat flinging everywhere.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Duele
    Guild
    Fatality
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Xelgad just posted this in the fighter section of the o-forums:

    Both Crusaders will be able to cast everything on the move with GU66. We just think stopping to cast spells hurts the flow of the class. If unforeseen balance issues arise, we will address them.

    This...uh...doesn't suck.
    It is a good change but hardly game changing.

    TBH its going to be real hard to get used to casting on the run since I have spent years not doing it.

  3. #3
    Tilting @ Windmills Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    198
    Character
    Judicar
    Guild
    <Torment>
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Quote Originally Posted by Deule View Post
    It is a good change but hardly game changing.

    TBH its going to be real hard to get used to casting on the run since I have spent years not doing it.
    Yeah, I agree on both points. Have thought about it a little more since I read the announcement.

    It'll be nice to not be interrupted when having to reposition or joust. We also won't have to come to a complete stop before casting Ancient Wrath (or whatever) on an add set.

    On the other hand, I'm sure it's going to take some getting used to not limiting ourselves to only the spells that were previously castable while moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maergoth View Post
    After 8 years of dealing with ignorant as shit dps classes who have NO IDEA how much it fucking blows to tank for you retards...we deserve triple potency for trash mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallox View Post
    I lurk on Flames quite a bit, and very rarely post lately. The main reason behind this is GOD DAMN this shit is exhausting to read. It's like two girls flinging their slapping hands at each other. No winner just a lot of flappy arm fat flinging everywhere.

  4. #4
    -=-=-=-=-=- boli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,794
    Character
    Boli
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    tbh only major change will be holy ground, the rest... muscle memory means we only tend to cast decreee/zealous when we move anyways.


    You know what this means?... more mobs where the fighters need to run mobs around in circles. On fights like that I'm seriously considering a third hand.

  5. #5
    beauty in brevity ta0ist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Character
    some
    Guild
    strange
    Server
    loop

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    that's cool i guess

  6. #6
    Tilting @ Windmills Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    198
    Character
    Judicar
    Guild
    <Torment>
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Quote Originally Posted by boli View Post
    ... more mobs where the fighters need to run mobs around in circles. On fights like that I'm seriously considering a third hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maergoth View Post
    After 8 years of dealing with ignorant as shit dps classes who have NO IDEA how much it fucking blows to tank for you retards...we deserve triple potency for trash mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallox View Post
    I lurk on Flames quite a bit, and very rarely post lately. The main reason behind this is GOD DAMN this shit is exhausting to read. It's like two girls flinging their slapping hands at each other. No winner just a lot of flappy arm fat flinging everywhere.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    773
    Character
    Duele
    Guild
    Fatality
    Server
    Crushbone

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    The fucking Brawler whine in this game is amazing now. Their all so afraid of balance that any time other tanks get anything their all over it claiming its OP'd.

  8. #8
    beauty in brevity ta0ist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Character
    some
    Guild
    strange
    Server
    loop

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    let 'em whine... there should be more vying anyway.

  9. #9
    Tilting @ Windmills Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    198
    Character
    Judicar
    Guild
    <Torment>
    Server
    AB

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Quote Originally Posted by Deule View Post
    The fucking Brawler whine in this game is amazing now. Their all so afraid of balance that any time other tanks get anything their all over it claiming its OP'd.
    You ain't lying. It's funny how brawlers were conspicuously quiet on balance issues for the last couple of years, but suddenly it's on all of their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maergoth View Post
    After 8 years of dealing with ignorant as shit dps classes who have NO IDEA how much it fucking blows to tank for you retards...we deserve triple potency for trash mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallox View Post
    I lurk on Flames quite a bit, and very rarely post lately. The main reason behind this is GOD DAMN this shit is exhausting to read. It's like two girls flinging their slapping hands at each other. No winner just a lot of flappy arm fat flinging everywhere.

  10. #10
    Ultimate A$$hole
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Character
    Jacck Mehoff
    Guild
    Server
    Nektulos

    Default Re: GU 66: Crusaders Able to Cast on the Move

    Thats because tanks are more balanced now than they have been in years. Crusaders need a couple more snaps and cast on the move will definitely improve things, once you get used to it. I have all 6 tanks, have mained a Brawler (both), Crusader (both Pally and SK) and a Warrior throughout the years and kept up with them. It's pretty damned balanced at the moment. And a couple tweaks to Zerks would help too. But on the whole, looks good for all but Zerkers, lol. I guess I should stick my head into the Official forums again to watch peoples reactions though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    will someone put a carebear in my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Listen here motherfucker, I work hard everyday at being mediocre and would appreciate some compassion when me and the rest of the retards around here don't quite pull off a funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads