+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    LFG
    LFG is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,139
    Character
    Eric
    Guild
    Vegans for Jesus
    Server
    San Francisco

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    I hear a lot of people give the excuse that they want to lock so they will have 100 achievement points when they hit 70 or whatever. As if they wouldn't be able to max AAs unless they locked and got a ton of AAs at low levels.

    This fear is unfounded, and the excuse is bullshit.

    I just leveled 2 toons to 50 on Nagafen. I did not lock at all. I leveled normally. I NEVER EVEN LEFT the original expansion zones, except to use the carpet in SS. All my leveling was in original expansion zones. And all I did was play normally, exping while I did quests.

    I have 52 AAs on each toon at level 50. I'll have zero problem getting 100 AAs by 70, since I still have all DOF, KOS, EOF, and ROK content to go through.

  2. #22
    I'm kind of a big deal...
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,089
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Locus View Post
    Thus, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you enjoy ganking greys to low greens all day now that your 80 and all fabled out, fine. I'm not going to start post after post about how raid and pvp gear needs to be brought in line with mastercrafted to give people new to T8 a chance, so leave locking alone.
    You have got to be fucking kidding me. Are you brain dead? You want raid gear to be toned down to be in line with mastercrafted? Lol, please tell me you were high when you wrote that. Why should cheap ass shitty mastercrafted gear that is overly easy to attain by anyone be as good as gear that people actually have to work for?

    So your sick of lvl 80 fabled out people ganking your ass? Because you and others are "new" to t8? Umm, wake up call, RoK been out like 3 weeks. We're all still "new" to t8. Lets see, what else... Oh because you're grey/green people who are higher level should just let you run around questing with no interference right? You don't belong on a pvp server.

  3. #23
    paper thin light weight troll
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,204
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    I'd just like to know how you can kill 300+ people and not learn anything? (i.e get any xp) It's also funny how the same people preaching about seeing all the content spend almost their entire game-play time in CLs or DLWs... you do realise there's more 'content' in GFay or in RoK right? You do realise that by locking in the mid-teens/twenties you've actually missing about 90&#37; of the game's content... all of it being bright red and able to kick your arse at will. By locking xp to experience more ganking... i mean content, you are effectively cutting yourself off from most of the content.

    Self-owned much?
    'The bait isn't supposed to eat the fish!'

  4. #24
    L337 Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,141
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    I'd just like to know how you can kill 300+ people and not learn anything? (i.e get any xp) It's also funny how the same people preaching about seeing all the content spend almost their entire game-play time in CLs or DLWs... you do realise there's more 'content' in GFay or in RoK right? You do realise that by locking in the mid-teens/twenties you've actually missing about 90% of the game's content... all of it being bright red and able to kick your arse at will. By locking xp to experience more ganking... i mean content, you are effectively cutting yourself off from most of the content.

    Self-owned much?

    venekor sucks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    :148: <-- me irl

  5. #25
    paper thin light weight troll
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,204
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    Seems Ive got quite a few fans now. Maybe I should make badges for you all.
    'The bait isn't supposed to eat the fish!'

  6. #26
    The
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    607
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    rofl.

    maybe t8 would get interestingly laggy with immense battles and actual zone control if there were hundreds of players up here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    171
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    I'm going to need a new video card when this goes live and the upper Tiers start to swell. Anyone tried the new 8800GT with EQ2?

  8. #28
    LFG
    LFG is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,139
    Character
    Eric
    Guild
    Vegans for Jesus
    Server
    San Francisco

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    Quote Originally Posted by big_fag View Post
    I'm going to need a new video card when this goes live and the upper Tiers start to swell. Anyone tried the new 8800GT with EQ2?
    Ya: EVGA | Products

    Simply Mahvelous.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    49
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: I Love You Aeralik <3 =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleen View Post
    You have got to be fucking kidding me. Are you brain dead? You want raid gear to be toned down to be in line with mastercrafted? Lol, please tell me you were high when you wrote that. Why should cheap ass shitty mastercrafted gear that is overly easy to attain by anyone be as good as gear that people actually have to work for?

    So your sick of lvl 80 fabled out people ganking your ass? Because you and others are "new" to t8? Umm, wake up call, RoK been out like 3 weeks. We're all still "new" to t8. Lets see, what else... Oh because you're grey/green people who are higher level should just let you run around questing with no interference right? You don't belong on a pvp server.
    Hey, fucktard, re-read what I wrote. I ain't bitching about shit. Things are fine the way they are. I'm meerly pointing out that there ain't no difference so people should get off their high and mighty horse. L2Read, umkay?

    You get better at understanding the English Language (22/350)...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads