+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Lvl 80 PvP

  1. #11
    Senior Member Brokenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    195
    Character
    too many alts
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    I love how ignorant naggy people are. You literally cant ask a question on that server without some bs answer or people just going off. I've met very few people on naggy that are helpful so far. Big whoop, so your toon is better than mine. I know im not the best PVP or PVE toon and don't really care if i am or not. i just play the game to have some fun.

  2. #12
    Arenanet > SOE Kalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    913
    Character
    Kalian Amirante
    Guild
    TRA (GW2)
    Server
    Maguuma

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenn View Post
    I love how ignorant naggy people are. You literally cant ask a question on that server without some bs answer or people just going off. I've met very few people on naggy that are helpful so far. Big whoop, so your toon is better than mine. I know im not the best PVP or PVE toon and don't really care if i am or not. i just play the game to have some fun.
    Ignore the idiots, it's worked for me.

  3. #13
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenn View Post
    I love how ignorant naggy people are. You literally cant ask a question on that server without some bs answer or people just going off. I've met very few people on naggy that are helpful so far. Big whoop, so your toon is better than mine. I know im not the best PVP or PVE toon and don't really care if i am or not. i just play the game to have some fun.
    lol vox. rage more
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

  4. #14
    A S S T R O L E Redundant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    919
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    its a stain that´ll never go away. deal with it.
    Think I told the wife this once after a shart
    Asstrole

    Quote Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
    Reinstall your fucktard icon then give it a tripple click.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    Brokenn is a joke in PvP, never seen someone get so pwned ever.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Brokenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    195
    Character
    too many alts
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionath View Post
    Brokenn is a joke in PvP, never seen someone get so pwned ever.
    Right... cause i dont even PvP with my toon thats named Brokenn so.....

  7. #17
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: Lvl 80 PvP

    lol vox
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads