+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Senior Member Brokenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    195
    Character
    too many alts
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: No more PvE Jewelry

    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan0816 View Post
    I personally find it funny how some of the best items for pvp are from 3 expansions ago. I am wearing several lvl80 items because they are better than level 90 stuff.
    Yeah same here. PvP jewelry definitely needs a huge upgrade. I think it would be nice if they went back to class specific gear like at lvl 65, 75, 80. That gear was pretty great back then

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    Character
    BubbaC
    Guild
    Warmachine
    Server
    Nagafen/NA sc2

    Default Re: No more PvE Jewelry

    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan0816 View Post
    I personally find it funny how some of the best items for pvp are from 3 expansions ago. I am wearing several lvl80 items because they are better than level 90 stuff.
    lol try t7, cloak of justice & Nizara's Stone any1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I geared out 4 90s winning gears in T4. I must be stupid,and a newbie right ?
    Right.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Brokenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    195
    Character
    too many alts
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: No more PvE Jewelry

    Could never get the stone, but yeah. Those 2 were the best to have

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    Character
    BubbaC
    Guild
    Warmachine
    Server
    Nagafen/NA sc2

    Default Re: No more PvE Jewelry

    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenn View Post
    Could never get the stone, but yeah. Those 2 were the best to have
    Last i checked its a 50% drop rate. Def worth the 5-20 mins (depending on how well u know the zone, i remember its very easy to get lost in there your first time in there but after that its really simple, i suggest bringing in alts and probably selling it as an AA run if you dont think the item itself is worth it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinkaos View Post
    I geared out 4 90s winning gears in T4. I must be stupid,and a newbie right ?
    Right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads