Plugin: Chromatics (Razer Chroma & Logitech RGB Device Integration with ACT)
Lighting Effects for Final Fantasy XIV
Chromatics is a plugin for Advanced Combat Tracker (ACT) which connects Final Fantasy XIV (and other ACT compatible games) with Razer Chroma, Logitech & Corsair RGB devices. You can use this to make your keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. react to events, custom triggers, timers & other in-game functions by creating visual alerts using the devices' countless lighting options.
Download Latest Version
Installation & Demo Video
It is recommended that you install Chromatics from ACT using the Get Plugins option under the Plugins tab. If you can't do this or ACT fails to install and load the plugin automatically you can manually install it using the instructions below.
- Set a device default color universally while ACT is running.
- Change color of devices when enmity is generated.
- Create alerts when Custom Triggers activate with adjustable rate & speed.
- Create alerts when Timers are triggered.
- Create alerts for receiving chat messages.
- Raid Mode for creating special effects when in Raiding instances.
- Vegas Mode for Gold Saucer. (Razer & Logitech devices only at current release).
- Device manager to enable/disable devices in ACT (partially implemented).
- Target DPS meter! Set a target DPS to aim for and have your devices change color when you pass that DPS number.
- Set a Notify DPS marker to know when approaching your DPS target. Your device will flash faster the closer you get.
- Reactive Weather! Set your devices themed to the current in-game weather.
- BlackWidow Chroma
- BlackWidow TE Chroma
- DeathAdder Chroma
- DeathStalker Chroma (Partial)
- Diamondback (Partial)
- Kraken 7.1 Chroma
- Mamba TE Chroma
- Orbweaver Chroma
- Tartarus Chroma
- G910 Orion Spark
- G633 & G933
- G105 COD
- G303 Daedalus Apex
Please note: Corsair RGB devices are untested at this current point in time
- CGK65 RGB
- K70 RGB
- K95 RGB
- STRAGE RGB
For more information, installation instructions & download links please visit my Github project page.
Last edited by technicaldaniel; 12-12-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Reason: Updating description
Re: Plugin: Chromatics (Razer Chroma & Logitech RGB Device Integration with ACT)
Updated to 1.1.4
- Added window scrolling
- Added Reactive weather
- Added DPS Threshold status and warning
- Re-enabled Corsair device support
- Added support for new Razer devices (see Supported Devices)
- Improved Multi-threading to prevent ACT lagging
- Resolved an issue in which Raid effects wouldn't start in Alexander, Void Ark and Crystal Tower
- Resolved an issue in which Vegas mode on Logitech devices might accelerate the longer the player remains zoned in.