Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Rycar

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    121
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugga View Post
    why hasn't there been a post made about Fingurs yet??
    Lol, good question =D

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Garroter View Post
    Lol, good question =D
    I never got around to making one, lazy me =/

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    I see everyone's pussyfooting around what tal said because he's got a point about said person. What ever his reasoning (friends- not likely but ohwell) he still made a bold move and pissed people off. And I love how the top guild acts towards other guilds that aren't as good. Great way to show how top notch you are. i say Tal for president!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I see everyone's pussyfooting around what tal said because he's got a point about said person. What ever his reasoning (friends- not likely but ohwell) he still made a bold move and pissed people off. And I love how the top guild acts towards other guilds that aren't as good. Great way to show how top notch you are. i say Tal for president!!!
    Rycar wasn't even in Second Dawn man, nor was he in reserves at any point in time. This isn't about SD trying to bash on a little guild, it's about a decent guy getting bashed and his friends defending him, and then Talonis and his cronies(yes that means you :P) trying to keep the post going. And for the record, the person who started the whole Fingurs sidetracking was a guy who said he didn't like Rycar much, dork :P

  5. #25
    SUPERFLY TNT
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    509
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Effrum View Post
    Rycar wasn't even in Second Dawn man, nor was he in reserves at any point in time. This isn't about SD trying to bash on a little guild, it's about a decent guy getting bashed and his friends defending him, and then Talonis and his cronies(yes that means you :P) trying to keep the post going. And for the record, the person who started the whole Fingurs sidetracking was a guy who said he didn't like Rycar much, dork :P
    Considering the only people in the thread to back up Talonis was Jimbo and I, I assume that "cronies" comment was directed at me due to the pluralization. I've never spoken a word to him, seen him in eq2, sent him mail, a PM, or anything. He's not my crony, I don't even know him.

    You just happen to be friends with someone who did something stupid, and refuse to acknowledge that because apparently you're such great lovers, to the point where you'll dare to say fucking a guild over for a claymore update is acceptable. Your defense for him has been that he's a great guy and he missed his friends. That's a pretty weak excuse for someone who bails as soon as he gets his claymore, wouldn't you say?

  6. #26
    FAAAAQ
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    984
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Using a guild just to get your Claymore is pretty lame i agree. But seriously did you guys go through any extra effort to get him his Claymore? I'm pretty sure you'd have killed those mobs anyways wether he was there or not.

    If you gathered and raided a zone just for him to get a quest update then he pulled that shit I'd agree it was a flamable offense. He wanted his Claymore and had to pay $100.00 for it. That's punishment enough imo.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    132
    Character
    Nebbus
    Guild
    Server
    permafrost

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Arangor View Post
    You just happen to be friends with someone who did something stupid, and refuse to acknowledge that because apparently you're such great lovers, to the point where you'll dare to say fucking a guild over for a claymore update is acceptable. Your defense for him has been that he's a great guy and he missed his friends. That's a pretty weak excuse for someone who bails as soon as he gets his claymore, wouldn't you say?
    fucking over a guild for claymore? u act like you killed something hard its fucking tarinax get over it.
    Also if you have a recruitment period isnt that the time for not only the guild to decide if they like the player, but the player decide if he like the guild? hey maybe i was wrong maybe your a great guild and shitty people. maybe/prolly both. I have never actually raided w/ rycar but always lvled up w/ him but damn maybe i shoulda he musta been leet dps for all this nonsense yall must really miss him.

  8. #28
    SUPERFLY TNT
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    509
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    He wanted his Claymore and had to pay $100.00 for it. That's punishment enough imo.
    Exactly. People that are standing up for him are too fond of him to realize this for some reason.

    fucking over a guild for claymore? u act like you killed something hard its fucking tarinax get over it.
    I AM NOT AND WAS NEVER GUILDED WITH LORDS OF THE TRIPLE MOONS. I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO TALONIS OR EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. I put that in caps because apparently you missed it the first time, this time it may become more obvious to you.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    132
    Character
    Nebbus
    Guild
    Server
    permafrost

    Default Re: Rycar

    Quote Originally Posted by Arangor View Post
    That's a pretty weak excuse for someone who bails as soon as he gets his claymore, wouldn't you say?
    this sounds to me like you think the encounter is pretty hard if him bailing after is pretty weak.

  10. #30
    SUPERFLY TNT
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    509
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Rycar

    Apparently putting two and two together for some people is hard.

    Nowhere in me saying it's a gay move to bail on a guild who got you an update does that imply that Tarinax is hard. What are you even talking about?

    Look at it this way. He couldn't kill tarinax. He couldn't get his claymore. So he spent $100 to transfer to a guild, use them for a week to kill a mob. That's pretty lame. However as I said earlier, if I were in LoTM I wouldn't be pissed really, he would always be one of the laughing stocks every guild has or has had at least one of.

    That's all I'm saying. I said nothing about the difficulty of the mob, I just don't think it's cool to pretend to want to be in a guild for 1 freaking update. Go learn how to draw conclusions, because at this point you're reaching and failing miserably.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads