+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Lord of Herp Derp
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,016
    Character
    Aerendor/Oromiss
    Guild
    Server
    Oasis (Retired)

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Can we just ban this cumstain already?

    No mean to necro, but he fucking pops up now and then with his shitty one-liners that make no fucking sense. Every few days he changes the names on his sig, its fucking obvious they arent his characters, and he hasnt contributed anything to this site.

    There is zero reason to keep him here.

    Three words

    Ban. Him. Now.
    "Keep the metal faith alive. It will come back, everything moves in cycles. We will do everything in our power to keep it alive"-Jon Schaffer, Iced Earth

  2. #32
    That One Guy Daedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,144
    Character
    Tyroth
    Guild
    Server
    Blackburrow - Retired

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    If they aren't his characters, send a tell to one of them, get confirmation, post the screenie, then you can get him banned.

    If flames banned every annoying fucker because he was annoying, there wouldn't be too many people left, so get used to ignoring him, or better yet, actually use the ignore function.

  3. #33
    Seriously? feldon30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Butcherblock

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Why the fuck is this plat farmer (fake or real) not banned?

    He is impersonating other users.
    He is advertising in his Sig on forums other than LiveGamer.
    His posts are just to draw attention to his advertising.

    It's not even good for some lulz. It's just more advertising I have to filter out.

    If this is allowed, why wouldn't others come here and advertise whatever the fuck they want in their sigs? Ok, I'll start Google spam links in my sig and post "Hi" in response to every thread that is ever started. Then presto I make cash for being a dick.

    Grow a fucking pair and ban him.

    EQ2Wire - EQ2 News...............................EQ2U - Character, Item, Spell, and Guild Data

    We flew to Vegas so you don't have to.

  4. #34
    Seriously? feldon30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Butcherblock

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    better yet, actually use the ignore function.
    LFG seems to have disabled all the usergroup features on the forum, namely adding friends or ignore. Fortunately, there's this uber link:

    http://www.eq2flames.com/profile.php...ignore&u=21600

    There's still no reason to keep a plat farmer (real or fake) around. Idiots are one thing. Unauthorized advertising is another.

    EQ2Wire - EQ2 News...............................EQ2U - Character, Item, Spell, and Guild Data

    We flew to Vegas so you don't have to.

  5. #35
    gm9
    gm9 is offline
    On Fire

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    398
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Quote Originally Posted by feldon30 View Post
    He is advertising in his Sig on forums other than LiveGamer.
    pot kettle black? there is a forum for the fansite advertising in your sig. also you should be banned for making me click on this thread, this has got to be the shittiest r-a-r- ever that I did not even read. seriously. ban everybody in this thread.
    SPACE FOR RENT

  6. #36
    Seriously? feldon30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Character
    Guild
    Server
    Butcherblock

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Love you too, gm9. Didn't you retire?

    I don't sell plat and to compare his sig to mine is laughable.

    EQ2Wire - EQ2 News...............................EQ2U - Character, Item, Spell, and Guild Data

    We flew to Vegas so you don't have to.

  7. #37
    gm9
    gm9 is offline
    On Fire

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    398
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    indeed, it made me laugh also =D

    the thread sucks for real though
    SPACE FOR RENT

  8. #38
    Emo King
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    500
    Character
    Retired
    Guild
    Premonition
    Server
    Sen'Jin

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    five dorrar make you horrar. you want mai chicken chao mein?

    we onry have one son and he is hard working rittre boi farmer. barren sky make him rots of pratinum for his correge fund.

  9. #39
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,606
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Lost Faith
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeren View Post
    Can we just ban this cumstain already?

    No mean to necro, but he fucking pops up now and then with his shitty one-liners that make no fucking sense. Every few days he changes the names on his sig, its fucking obvious they arent his characters, and he hasnt contributed anything to this site.

    There is zero reason to keep him here.

    Three words

    Ban. Him. Now.
    Srsly what the fuck BAN HIM ALREADY. Redirect him to goatse or something every time he comes here.

    Quote Originally Posted by feldon30 View Post
    Why the fuck is this plat farmer (fake or real) not banned?

    He is impersonating other users.
    He is advertising in his Sig on forums other than LiveGamer.
    His posts are just to draw attention to his advertising.

    It's not even good for some lulz. It's just more advertising I have to filter out.

    If this is allowed, why wouldn't others come here and advertise whatever the fuck they want in their sigs? Ok, I'll start Google spam links in my sig and post "Hi" in response to every thread that is ever started. Then presto I make cash for being a dick.

    Grow a fucking pair and ban him.
    He posts the dumbest shit ever and is total "wat" when it comes to SOE. "SOE is best" "fuck you SOE!!11" "YAY SOE" ... what?

    Quote Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
    pot kettle black? there is a forum for the fansite advertising in your sig. also you should be banned for making me click on this thread, this has got to be the shittiest r-a-r- ever that I did not even read. seriously. ban everybody in this thread.
    Feldon's sig is more like "EQ2 site of stuff" rather than "BUY EQ2 MONAY!!!"

  10. #40
    Lord of Herp Derp
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,016
    Character
    Aerendor/Oromiss
    Guild
    Server
    Oasis (Retired)

    Default Re: Benihanna - U BAI GOLD? I FARM BARREN SKY 24/7

    http://www.eq2flames.com/farmer-s-al...tml#post999342

    His THIRD account on this site. For gods sake, ban him already. I'm fucking sick of seeing him creating new accounts and getting away with it
    "Keep the metal faith alive. It will come back, everything moves in cycles. We will do everything in our power to keep it alive"-Jon Schaffer, Iced Earth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads