Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Cause
    Guild
    Eternal Shadows
    Server
    Guk

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Bangyur, I salute you. No man has ever dedicated himself so totally to personally entertaining and recruiting for my guild (who wasn't already in the guild.)

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydryad View Post
    Bangyur, I salute you. No man has ever dedicated himself so totally to personally entertaining and recruiting for my guild (who wasn't already in the guild.)
    pretty sure he outdid our guild recruiters tbh. 4? apps in that 2 day period when he did his first rant? 2 have made member already I believe. Bangyur is the reason we killed HM shoulders tbh.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    How many RARs have you started sylestia?
    I think this makes three. /cry I put so much effort and then they never come defend themselves /sigh

  4. #14
    I stand with Rand Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24,081
    Character
    Tool
    Guild
    PA
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    yeah, i was going to say you always give a solid effort, but none of them have panned out yet. Maybe he's right. Maybe you are just too scary.

    And maybe the 10 new accounts waiting to be approved right now are all bangyur. Is it possible he was crafty enough to get around the automatic defenses and too stupid to make the required first post?
    It's only weird if it doesn't work.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    yeah, i was going to say you always give a solid effort, but none of them have panned out yet. Maybe he's right. Maybe you are just too scary.

    And maybe the 10 new accounts waiting to be approved right now are all bangyur. Is it possible he was crafty enough to get around the automatic defenses and too stupid to make the required first post?
    I don't know I mean, he HONESTLY thought he was trolling me and making a fool of me. He really thought i was scared of what he was doing to my pixelated rep.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Hoss, Do I get credit if i post all these tells I got from him just now? they involve him shoving his cock down my throat for Christmas /looks hopeful

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    bang tells one.pngbag tells 2.png


    Oh and by the way? ES started back up in October with 2 or 3 of us doing pickups. So him pasisng us by Christmas is what 2 or 3 times as long as it took us to get here? They better get cracking man

  8. #18
    Corruption in a Small Package! Velvenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,887
    Character
    Velvenia
    Guild
    RL (Again!)
    Server
    Orrr D3!

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Trolololol. I'm almost sad I quit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Same1 View Post
    Honestly I am thankful we aren't dating.. If we would go on a holiday to a hot place I would be sniffing your vag all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laodaron View Post
    I realize that it wasn't velv making a stupid as fuck post, and that she's still my favorite big boobed midget here.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    736
    Character
    Vettie
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvenia View Post
    Trolololol. I'm almost sad I quit now.
    VELV!!!!!!!!!! omg it has benn Hil effing arious with this dude... i just posted the tells he sent me. omfg

  10. #20
    Corruption in a Small Package! Velvenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,887
    Character
    Velvenia
    Guild
    RL (Again!)
    Server
    Orrr D3!

    Default Re: Bangyur, marathon troll and legendary guild recruiter. Master of Old School Looti

    I am so sad that I can't, for the life of me, figure out what "oldschool" is. He said it in tells to you too. So how does one "unleash old school"? Fuck DKP, I need to learn about unleashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Same1 View Post
    Honestly I am thankful we aren't dating.. If we would go on a holiday to a hot place I would be sniffing your vag all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laodaron View Post
    I realize that it wasn't velv making a stupid as fuck post, and that she's still my favorite big boobed midget here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads