View Poll Results: Should Zhourthelame be banned?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, permanently.

    50 42.74%
  • Yes, for six months.

    5 4.27%
  • Yes, for three months.

    6 5.13%
  • No. Insert your reason here you fucking pussy crybabies. God.

    56 47.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 885
  1. #1
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    As many of you have witness, this dumb cunt abused his mod powers in the WW Progression thread to shut down an argument after his stupidity was exposed all over that thread. He banned me for 2 weeks under the pretense of "Trolling the progression thread." Now as retarded as that was and many people saw it, there is no need for me to go over why that reason was a joke. However one of the things he decided to ramble on about was the fact that my disagreement with him was expressed in the -wrong- section of the forums and that thread is suppose to be drama free (Yes I'm rolling my eyes writing this, it's BS). The dumb cunt conveniently forgets that it was him who started the discussion in that thread to begin with.

    Anyway since then I have been asking a question that seems to magically disappear from these forums every time I ask it. So in order to shoot down the excuse of "posting in the wrong section of the forums" I made a thread here to ask my question, so here it goes :

    "WHY in god's name (or what ever the fuck you believe in's name) a website that has a section dedicated to black listing farmers and any individual who makes a living playing this game has given mod rights to a well known farmer for him to abuse and use to spread his stupidity all over these forums?"

    Kindly awaiting your response.

    Oh and since this is a RaR here we go:

    tumblr_mksvuqweyK1re2uhbo1_500.jpg














































    PS - This entire post is just some butthurt emo whining because Slippery took another predator over me.
    Last edited by Gaige; 04-26-2013 at 07:10 PM.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

  2. #2
    Trafficker Rippt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,945
    Character
    Rippt(x)
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Are you any good yet
    Ripptx :: Assassin
    Towkin :: Dirge

    Until you try to make up for a lack of skill with twice as much effort, you'll never know how much you can't do~!

  3. #3
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    It's hilarious because Arabel hasn't seriously farmed anything since drunder.


    He's too busy playing Defiance and Binding of Isaac.

  4. #4
    ♥ nom NOMs nom ♥ Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,872
    Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    "WHY in god's name (or what ever the fuck you believe in's name) a website that has a section dedicated to black listing farmers and any individual who makes a living playing this game has given mod rights to a well known farmer for him to abuse and use to spread his stupidity all over these forums?"
    The original farmer blacklisting shit was more about Asian plat farmers who disrupted gameplay. There have always been other players who box toons and farm shit. You also have to consider that those rules/sections were made when most of this game was contested and before all the station cash shit. After the SC stuff selling/trading plat for real life $$$ became less of a concern and basically sanctioned by SOE. Therefore your complaints aren't really valid at this point in time.

    Arabel was given universal mod rights at my request. Niber and Otis aren't around much anymore and Hoss/Crabbok/me were having to do most everything. I have a real life now and haven't played this game in 2 years, Hoss is Hoss and Crabbok comes and goes. Arabel is always on this site, still plays EQ2 and had an interest in helping. He mostly approves new user applications tbh.

    As for the WW progression thread if he wouldn't have suspended you I would have. You completely derailed that thread into stupidity and its one of the only game related threads on this site that matters anymore. I've already allowed you to shit up the class sections more than I would have preferred but it wasn't going to happen in that thread. So while you can complain about him doing it just realize he did it with my okay and as we all know what I say goes on this website, period.

  5. #5
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
    The original farmer blacklisting shit was more about Asian plat farmers who disrupted gameplay. There have always been other players who box toons and farm shit. You also have to consider that those rules/sections were made when most of this game was contested and before all the station cash shit. After the SC stuff selling/trading plat for real life $$$ became less of a concern and basically sanctioned by SOE. Therefore your complaints aren't really valid at this point in time.

    Arabel was given universal mod rights at my request. Niber and Otis aren't around much anymore and Hoss/Crabbok/me were having to do most everything. I have a real life now and haven't played this game in 2 years, Hoss is Hoss and Crabbok comes and goes. Arabel is always on this site, still plays EQ2 and had an interest in helping. He mostly approves new user applications tbh.

    As for the WW progression thread if he wouldn't have suspended you I would have. You completely derailed that thread into stupidity and its one of the only game related threads on this site that matters anymore. I've already allowed you to shit up the class sections more than I would have preferred but it wasn't going to happen in that thread. So while you can complain about him doing it just realize he did it with my okay and as we all know what I say goes on this website, period.
    So what you are saying is it's ok to be a farmer and make a living of this game as long as you are not Asian?

    Secondly everyone saw how he abused his mod powers, how the fuck did I derail the thread and he brought his bitching and complaining to the thread to begin with? That thread been derailed long before and it's still getting derailed page after page, everyone saw how mods are starting to abuse their power completely around here. The official forums is becoming a better place than EQ2flames, when you give dumb cunts like Slippery free reign to run their stupidity on this site, of course your traffic would drop. These boards are dead because of your retardedness.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

  6. #6
    ♥ nom NOMs nom ♥ Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,872
    Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    So what you are saying is it's ok to be a farmer and make a living of this game as long as you are not Asian?
    I'm saying rules made 7 years ago before Station Cash and instancing of everything aren't really relevant anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    Secondly everyone saw how he abused his mod powers, how the fuck did I derail the thread and he brought his bitching and complaining to the thread to begin with?
    I warned you in that thread and you continued to post stupid shit. In fact after you got unsuspended you immediately went there and posted stupid shit again which I had to delete. A few posts in response is fine, whatever. You cause page after page derails about the same shit without ever introducing anything new and it always devolves into "Arabel is a farmer, Equilibrium sucks". That shit gets old and useless. You've done much the same in a ton of class forums as well. The rules are always enforced to my interpretation of them and I felt the WW progression thread was being derailed by your dumb ass and as I mentioned in my other post had Arabel not suspended you I would have.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    everyone saw how mods are starting to abuse their power completely around here.

    The official forums is becoming a better place than EQ2flames, when you give dumb cunts like Slippery free reign to run their stupidity on this site, of course your traffic would drop. These boards are dead because of your retardedness.
    I've abused my power since I got it. Just like LFG did. Everyone knows that. This site has always operated that way. Did you forget that Calb, Faabio and other degenerate cunts were mods too? The only really fair and impartial mods were Hoss & Crabbok. Niber was more of a technical guy and didn't mod much ever. So none of this is new. Just because it happened to you doesn't mean it just started happening. People have been bitching about my abuse of mod power for years.

    If you like the official forums better, go post there. What exactly is keeping you here? None of us give a fuck about you. This site has been dying for awhile. It's an EQ2 fan site and EQ2 is all but dead. A few die hards are what keeps it alive. I mean the end was basically agreed upon when the original owners sold the fucking site lol. Slippery is an asset to this site and one of my best friends, if you don't like it feel free to leave.
    Last edited by Gaige; 04-15-2013 at 11:09 PM.

  7. #7
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    I have been under the impression that this site is made for competent and competitive players to use, since when opinion of a farmer who wants every mob in the game to be bottable so he can make a few extra $$ added to welfare cheques he collects at the end of each month matter to us? To make the matter worst this dumb farmer is now a mod and is enforcing his retarded point of view on everyone and if anyone disagrees with him he bans them?


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

  8. #8
    Scito te ipsum Slippery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,358
    Character
    Arabel/Iguards
    Guild
    Equilibrium
    Server
    AB

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    After all these years I get a RAR and it's fucking failboat. What a let down

  9. #9
    ♥ nom NOMs nom ♥ Gaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,872
    Character
    Team
    Guild
    Oh Fuck Nevermind
    Server
    I Got A Job

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    I have been under the impression that this site is made for competent and competitive players to use
    A few years ago sure. Now? There are hardly any left and almost all of them are in one guild. Arabel is one of the most competent and competitive players in the game and has been for years. Probably why Equilibrium has been #1 for so long and why he played in Top 5 guilds for years and years prior to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhouyuTheGreat View Post
    To make the matter worst this dumb farmer is now a mod and is enforcing his retarded point of view on everyone and if anyone disagrees with him he bans them?
    I would've suspended you if he didn't. The warning in the thread came from me originally. Arabel talked to me about your retardation via PM. Just quit coming here imo. You like the official forums better and I'd prefer if you didn't post here.

    You do realize however that where you post doesn't matter since the devs interact with Arabel directly, right? They value his opinion and not yours, go figure.
    Last edited by Gaige; 04-15-2013 at 11:27 PM.

  10. #10
    Tenka Fubu ZhouyuTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,440
    Character
    Zhouyu
    Guild
    Validus
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default re: Zhourthelame sucks at EQ2, posting and oh making RaR threads! (Denied by Equilibrium)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
    After all these years I get a RAR and it's fucking failboat. What a let down
    I tried to keep it as simple as possible since you have the intelligence of a retarded silverback monkey.


    To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads