+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 465
  1. #21
    Pink Poodle owes me a handjob
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,376
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Keep in mind the Christians invented marriage, as there were no people before Christianity existed, and therefore, the Christian Right is fully justified in their quest to force their views of what marriage is on us heathens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addee View Post
    Everytime i fart I shit myself!

  2. #22
    Queen of the Jackasses

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    404
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladred View Post
    My concern, and my position states that when these constitutions were drafted marriage was defined as a union between a man and a woman, or husband and wife. Redefining the wishes, intentions and thoughts of our for fathers is improbable.
    Why are people so fucking selective about this? If we really wanted to honor the sensibilities of our forefathers we'd have to go back to enslaving blacks and Indians and offering women only a minimum of rights. Let's use the freedom they gave us to do the right thing by making changes that reflect how we've moved on and become more enlightened.

  3. #23
    Geaux Saints! adam person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,270
    Character
    Apsavage
    Guild
    Server
    Nagafen

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Morara View Post
    Keep in mind the Christians invented marriage, as there were no people before Christianity existed, and therefore, the Christian Right is fully justified in their quest to force their views of what marriage is on us heathens.
    QFT.

  4. #24
    Yaa! Boi!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    618
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Morara View Post
    Keep in mind the Christians invented marriage, as there were no people before Christianity existed, and therefore, the Christian Right is fully justified in their quest to force their views of what marriage is on us heathens.
    lol

  5. #25
    Yaa! Boi!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    618
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    To roughly quote Jon Stewart "Why are politicians so distracted by the non issue of gay marriage, does the constant slap of one mans balls on another mans ass prevent them from getting things done?"

  6. #26
    I stand with Rand Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23,577
    Character
    Tool
    Guild
    PA
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewz View Post
    To roughly quote Jon Stewart "Why are politicians so distracted by the non issue of gay marriage, does the constant slap of one mans balls on another mans ass prevent them from getting things done?"
    If it did, I'd be in favor of it. Anytime congress is distracted and not passing laws is a good day for American citizens. We need congressional hearings about Pacman Jones, or Jason Veritek's new contract.
    It's only weird if it doesn't work.

  7. #27
    Pink Poodle owes me a handjob
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,376
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    I don't know about you guys, but knowing that gay marriage exists here now has hurt marriage. Whenever I try and fuck my wife, all I can think about is two sweaty, heaving male bodies joined together in government sanctioned disgusting decadent man sex with large calloused hands grasping and moist gasping lips joined with giant throbbing cocks ohh yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Addee View Post
    Everytime i fart I shit myself!

  8. #28
    The pain is the same
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    823
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    What what?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    625
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewz View Post
    To roughly quote Jon Stewart "Why are politicians so distracted by the non issue of gay marriage, does the constant slap of one mans balls on another mans ass prevent them from getting things done?"
    Because that completely highlights the debate.
    Burfoot 80 Dirge Antonia Bayle
    Razle 80 Coercer Antonia Bayle

    January 20, 2009 - The first lie will be told.

    Piss off a Liberal, buy a GUN!
    Happy Now?!

  10. #30
    LFG
    LFG is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,139
    Character
    Eric
    Guild
    Vegans for Jesus
    Server
    San Francisco

    Default Re: Vote YES on Amendment 2!

    Quote Originally Posted by tracheaspider View Post
    Why are people so fucking selective about this? If we really wanted to honor the sensibilities of our forefathers we'd have to go back to enslaving blacks and Indians and offering women only a minimum of rights. Let's use the freedom they gave us to do the right thing by making changes that reflect how we've moved on and become more enlightened.
    Saying that a lack of gay equality is the same as slavery of blacks, because these things once co-existed at the same time, is logically the same as equating pedophilia with gay sex, because neither involves a consenting vagina.

    It's also, in my opinion, a racist comment against black people. Civil rights are not the same as gay rights.

    Please stop with the ridiculous examples.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads