+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Poopiepants Crabbok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,339
    Character
    Crabbok
    Guild
    Too many kids
    Server
    to raid anymore

    Default STO codes and bonusses

    Just in case you guys didn't know, to get the admiral uniform it's JIN MUSHA SOH

    Star Trek Online

    also another freebie you can get from Del Taco If you have one near you is a shuttlecraft which seems like it's a pet of some kind. They have codes on the big cups. If you want one and don't have a del taco maybe we can work something out.
    Star Trek Online

  2. #2
    The Lyrical Jesse James
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    351
    Character
    Mockingbird
    Guild
    Server
    Freeport

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    If you get a shuttle code let me know I'll kick you down some LoN loots.

  3. #3
    The Enforcer of the Black Obscenity
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,741
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbok View Post
    Just in case you guys didn't know, to get the admiral uniform it's JIN MUSHA SOH

    Star Trek Online

    also another freebie you can get from Del Taco If you have one near you is a shuttlecraft which seems like it's a pet of some kind. They have codes on the big cups. If you want one and don't have a del taco maybe we can work something out.
    Star Trek Online
    WTF! I thought Taco Bell destroyed Del Taco years ago.

  4. #4
    I R TANK!
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,446
    Character
    Dead
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Lol we have a Del Taco Next to a Taco Bell next to a El Pollo Loco.

  5. #5
    Poopiepants Crabbok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,339
    Character
    Crabbok
    Guild
    Too many kids
    Server
    to raid anymore

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Ok I'm gonna make another run up to Del Taco probably this weekend or early next week, (The only one here is kinda far, took me 30 minutes today when I went to check it out).

    If anyone wants a code, (and some have e-mailed me already), paypal me $10.00 bucks and I'll hook you up with a code. I'm gonna wait a few days so I can get a couple together so I'm not running up there every other day. PM me here for my paypal details.

    (The reason I'm asking $10.00 is I have to buy a value meal today to get mine, and also gas, and whatever extra is a few extra bucks to make it worth my effort).

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    417
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    its totally fair, i mean its like buying LoN stuff but useful!

  7. #7
    That One Guy Daedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,144
    Character
    Tyroth
    Guild
    Server
    Blackburrow - Retired

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriddle View Post
    WTF! I thought Taco Bell destroyed Del Taco years ago.
    Del Taco >>>>>>>> Taco Bell

  8. #8
    Internet Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,475
    Character
    Riding
    Guild
    On the track
    Server
    09 250r, 07 fzr600

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbok View Post
    Ok I'm gonna make another run up to Del Taco probably this weekend or early next week, (The only one here is kinda far, took me 30 minutes today when I went to check it out).

    If anyone wants a code, (and some have e-mailed me already), paypal me $10.00 bucks and I'll hook you up with a code. I'm gonna wait a few days so I can get a couple together so I'm not running up there every other day. PM me here for my paypal details.

    (The reason I'm asking $10.00 is I have to buy a value meal today to get mine, and also gas, and whatever extra is a few extra bucks to make it worth my effort).
    Ill do what he does and get del taco cups but ill do it for 8 bucks a code
    [SIGPIC] http://www.eq2flames.com/image.php?t...ine=1240084791[/SIGPIC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
    You know what to do if you have an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyuile View Post
    Make sure I don't leave any 8 year old girls around you?

  9. #9
    The Enforcer of the Black Obscenity
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,741
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Ill do what he does and get del taco cups but ill do it for 8 bucks a code
    What are you a Walmart? Rollin back prices?

  10. #10
    Internet Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,475
    Character
    Riding
    Guild
    On the track
    Server
    09 250r, 07 fzr600

    Default Re: STO codes and bonusses

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriddle View Post
    What are you a Walmart? Rollin back prices?
    Nope I just have a del taco close to me so my gas expense is less
    [SIGPIC] http://www.eq2flames.com/image.php?t...ine=1240084791[/SIGPIC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
    You know what to do if you have an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyuile View Post
    Make sure I don't leave any 8 year old girls around you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads