+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ossot View Post
    You're so witty I had to ask Pink Poodle to make sense of this ubar jab at me.

    Grats on making me ask the biggest forum tard I know.
    Seriously if I could figure it out then that says something

  2. #12
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    what happened to the dildo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

  3. #13
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    what happened to the dildo ?
    dude Ossot is probably like 300 lbs irls so DO NOT WANT

  4. #14
    Mmmmm Beer...
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    107
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Poodle View Post
    dude Ossot is probably like 300 lbs irls so DO NOT WANT
    Yeah... that's like 10 of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #15
    I AM P0RN Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,486
    Character
    ShadeXxX
    Guild
    Server
    xXxXXxXx

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Poodle View Post
    dude Ossot is probably like 300 lbs irls so DO NOT WANT
    ok so i know about ossot, but.... WHAT ABOUT THE DILDO?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarez View Post
    its the internet man, just lol, throw a random comment and move on to the next ridiculous argument <3

    If you see Ajjantis posting remember this :
    http://www.eq2flames.com/hall-flames...-ajjantis.html

  6. #16
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    ok so i know about ossot, but.... WHAT ABOUT THE DILDO?
    there is no dildo

  7. #17
    make war, not love firamas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,427
    Character
    floating in
    Guild
    Server
    the digital aether

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    ossot is quite the catch iirc. you two should e-date. and then sex (irl).

    cutest babies EVER? maybe!

  8. #18
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by firamas View Post
    ossot is quite the catch iirc. you two should e-date. and then sex (irl).

    cutest babies EVER? maybe!
    do not want

  9. #19
    Mmmmm Beer...
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    107
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Poodle View Post
    do not want
    First it was a giant "do not want" picture, then it was all caps with no picture, now it's all lower case.

    You can see her slowly starting to break down and accept her inevitable fate as Ossots Sexual Sidekick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    pew pew
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,146
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: So my thoughts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhonas View Post
    First it was a giant "do not want" picture, then it was all caps with no picture, now it's all lower case.

    You can see her slowly starting to break down and accept her inevitable fate as Ossots Sexual Sidekick.
    Make that Ossot's Sexual Sidekick of Terror and you have...O.S.S.O.T.


    So if they hook up he can basically go fuck himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    WHAT ABOUT THE DILDO?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads