Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: welp

  1. #21
    Prime Minister of Kenada Kendayar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,200
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: welp

    probably has more than eq2 does. we all know how soe will leave servers up even if there's only 2 people on jerking each other off in Antonica
    :^)

  2. #22
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendayar View Post
    probably has more than eq2 does. we all know how soe will leave servers up even if there's only 2 people on jerking each other off in Antonica
    Wrong, actually. EQ2 has more subscribers than WAR.




    And COH... and AOC...

  3. #23
    Prime Minister of Kenada Kendayar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,200
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendayar View Post
    we all know how soe will leave servers up even if there's only 2 people on jerking each other off in Antonica
    fixed it
    :^)

  4. #24
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendayar View Post
    fixed it
    no not really, matrix online was shitcanned lol


    WAR has like.. 4 servers doesn't it? lawl

  5. #25
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: welp


  6. #26
    You know the rules
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Poodle View Post
    WAR has like.. 4 servers doesn't it? lawl
    europe alone has 12 servers, currently merged down to 10 methinks

    EQ2 has hm.... 4 european servers if you dont count the russian one, 5 if you do.

    eve online has 1 server for everyone.

  7. #27
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by the_mo View Post
    europe alone has 12 servers, currently merged down to 10 methinks

    EQ2 has hm.... 4 european servers if you dont count the russian one, 5 if you do.

    eve online has 1 server for everyone.
    EVE's single-shard is what the devs market anyway, though. "Hey guys ALL ON ONE SERVER"

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,055
    Character
    Lint
    Guild
    Server
    Splitpaw

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Poodle View Post
    no not really, matrix online was shitcanned lol


    WAR has like.. 4 servers doesn't it? lawl
    The server rules are a bit different. I was playing on a WAR server that was recently given free transfers off (i.e. effectively letting us go where want so they can close it down), that server had probably as many players on it that some of the EQ2 servers I've played on.

    With WAR being PvP based the more players there are the better the chance of actually finding some PvP, EQ2 can get away with less players per server because of its PvE bias.

  9. #29
    Im Famous (at least in FoB)
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,890
    Character
    Chapel
    Guild
    Server
    BlackBurrow

    Default Re: welp

    PP is wrong like always -

    War has > Subs then EQ2

    EQ1 > subs then EQ2

    Aoc < subs then EQ2

    VG < subs then EQ2

    WoW > EQ2

    Aion > EQ2

    Eve < EQ2

    Overall EQ2 has a very low population, and theres are much fewer people on each server then games like War or Aion.

    Altho I think War and Aion suck, and wont last the total time that EQ2 already has.
    Quote: -Massive -

    - Well dinosaurs are still extinct, and this pastry is twice as big as that one.... if dinosaurs being extinct has nothing to do with pastry prices, how is it that this pastry is twice as expensive as that one?!?!

  10. #30
    Ghostly Gardener Pink Poodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15,642
    Character
    Rhosilyn/Imtithal
    Guild
    Illuminati
    Server
    Antonia Bayle

    Default Re: welp

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapel View Post
    PP is wrong like always -

    War has > Subs then EQ2

    EQ1 > subs then EQ2

    Aoc < subs then EQ2

    VG < subs then EQ2

    WoW > EQ2

    Aion > EQ2

    Eve < EQ2

    Overall EQ2 has a very low population, and theres are much fewer people on each server then games like War or Aion.

    Altho I think War and Aion suck, and wont last the total time that EQ2 already has.
    Did you not see the goddamn chart I posted? EQ2 has .2% more players than EQ1 and WAR.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads