Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 156
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Ok many people have been wondering why I abruptly left it and have thus moved on. I am not the only member who has left either.

    Here is our story:
    When i first joined I knew little of the drama involving The Siege or Nashan Carey, the leader.

    I met a bunch of great guys and fell immediately into a niche within the guild as did all of my friends. I was promoted to officer within a week after doing nothing but leveling my ass off and writs so I could catch up with the established members.

    Then things started going downhill. A member of ours (Cacalakaman) was scolded by nash for the way he talked and joked on Ventrillo. He always had 'gay jokes' and things like that and Nash told him to try to go without saying those things for a day and to slow down the leveling because Caca would be "upset" when he hit 80 and couldnt do anything with the rest of us. That was my first moment i was like WTF?

    Caca left the guild shortly after all of that. (More to the story but irrelevant) Then my friend Kaliey who was also an officer was demoted because she is still underage and wasnt able to make it to all of the officer events (she missed a meeting because of dinner) and was demoted from senior officer to officer on a whim by nash because she went from his golden child to paying more attention to real life than doing what he wanted.

    Nash dubbed Kaliey the "guild Martha Stuart" which enraged me. I was that upset because just a week prior he couldnt sing her higher praises.

    The next detrimental factor happened when Wildphyre got promoted to senior. Nash told me when she joined to "not cockblock him" and a week later she was Senior Raid officer. Everything we did needed to be ran by the other officers but he gave her free reign. (IMO it was an attempt to get close to her...he's such a douche)

    I spoke with the other officers who were upset with him and we approached all the officers in an ad-hoc meeting. She got upset and resigned and he got defensive when i brought up my case for him promoting wild and for him firing Kaliey.

    What culled me to leave however was not the mistreatment of my friends or his arrogant, almost tyrant like demeanor. But it was his sexual harrassment of a female in the guild and the overall douchyness he had obtained in my eyes as well as trying to tell us how to play and setting our personal goals for us.

    He was relentlessly hitting on a girl who had just broken up from a serious relationship and had told him he was being creepy in his comments towards her all night.

    As he recalls it though he was "cybering with her" when he bragged to me and my romanian friend the next day.

    I love the members of The Siege but I left and so did many others because he took what we all worked so hard on and made it his sick online fantasy which was modeled after the dead guild Code of Qeynos.

    I am now happy as can be in Bane, as they are laid back and funny as hell to listen to. (I'm not gay but my overall craziness fits in well there. Gotta love dead baby jokes)

    Oh yeah, Nashan:
    I've read old flames posts about you. You sucked as a fury according to many sources on here and you're a disturbing individual. I'm a Satanist and i can say that. WTF does that tell you bud?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    227
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Shouldn't this be a RaR? I mean if you love the rest of the guild like you say and it is in fact just this one person you have issues with?

    :6:

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Yeah and no. I hate the guild but love the players so to speak. The guild is CTD in my opinion. And this was more to warn people of what they're getting into if they join it.

  4. #4
    Unpatriotic Rotten Doctor Commie Rat
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,210
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    No screenshots, no logs = fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by akazi View Post
    Oh yeah, Nashan:
    I've read old flames posts about you. You sucked as a fury according to many sources on here
    Classic, last paragraph totally unrelated to the rest of the post, only serving to insult somebody over something unrelated. Good job.

  5. #5
    Land and Castle; Taken.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,189
    Character
    Fistafury
    Guild
    Arcane Phalanx
    Server
    Fennin Ro

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Quote Originally Posted by mafoe View Post
    No screenshots, no logs = fail.



    Classic, last paragraph totally unrelated to the rest of the post, only serving to insult somebody over something unrelated. Good job.
    QFT

    Would give negative stars based simply on the fact that op calls himself a satanist :P
    Quote Originally Posted by RumorX View Post
    this site sure would be a lot better if we could post pictures of the occasional dog cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadofist-CB View Post
    I have officially quit Eq2 as Misanthrope has made me a broken man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calbiyum View Post
    not everyone is as smart as eq2flames userss



  6. #6
    Corrupted Godpet
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Quote Originally Posted by akazi View Post
    Ok many people have been wondering why I abruptly left it and have thus moved on.
    Yeah.. except for everyone here.


    Ca Ca Ca Carebear.
    _____________________
    Bleh.

  7. #7
    It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    931
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    +1 cb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maybe EQ2 just isn't your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

  8. #8
    excuse me...WTF R U doing

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    432
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    PFFFT, sounds like typical guild drama, happens everywhere. Such is life.
    ~~~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~~~

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Make less useless ranks.

  10. #10
    haz emo hairs and batwings
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    347
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Recent Events on Crushbone with <The Siege>

    Quote Originally Posted by akazi View Post
    I'm a Satanist and i can say that. WTF does that tell you bud?

    tells me that the op is 14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads