Closed Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 904
  1. #21
    You're just butthurt
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,260
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Alot of tears from your post buddy. You should have saved all your good material for a Conviction sucks thread.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogles View Post

    At the end of the day, do you think anyone gives two shits about what I look like, or what my girl friend looks like? Answer honestly, cause it's not like we're all a bunch of America's Next Top models here on eq2.
    Not being a model does not justify being horrificly ugly with a bigger nose than most likely your dick.

  3. #23
    You're just butthurt
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,260
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffrat View Post
    Still getting outdpsed by bards on the few raids you are actually in raid?
    Oh my the butthurt is getting deep in here.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,768
    Character
    Wonsokman
    Guild
    Server
    Guk

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    shes not 300 pounds or emo so i dont see how u can really just say someone is ugly you should prob post a pic of your self if you really want to judge people.

    not something id personally go after but it doesnt burn my eyes like some people ive seen that play this game!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonsokman View Post
    shes not 300 pounds or emo so i dont see how u can really just say someone is ugly you should prob post a pic of your self if you really want to judge people.

    not something id personally go after but it doesnt burn my eyes like some people ive seen that play this game!
    (cough) AJ (cough)

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    286
    Character
    -
    Guild
    Server
    -

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    Alot of tears from your post buddy. You should have saved all your good material for a Conviction sucks thread.
    Trust me, I have much more than that. That was just touching the brink of this iceberg.

  7. #27
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapids View Post
    (cough) AJ (cough)
    Who was that one person who said something about no name scrubs getting a good guild's tag because they play a needed class and suddenly start talking shit on flames?

    Except in this case it's not a good guild's tag.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapids View Post
    (cough) AJ (cough)
    Trust me you may as well talk cause theres no going lower =/

    you kinda look like my ex girlfriends parents. sec pic inc

  9. #29
    You're just butthurt
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,260
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogles View Post
    Trust me, I have much more than that. That was just touching the brink of this iceberg.
    By all means then, stop fucking hijacking this thread and make a Conviction sucks thread. The tears from you and butthurt is pretty apparent so let's just get it on. Have Vonac write it for you if you're too stoned to do so.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffrat View Post
    Who was that one person who said something about no name scrubs getting a good guild's tag because they play a needed class and suddenly start talking shit on flames?

    Except in this case it's not a good guild's tag.
    im sorry, when im good to start with i dont need to make a name for myself, unlike you i dont ride my guilds coattails and get leaked strats from other guilds because mine isnt skilled enough to kill a mob.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads