Closed Thread
Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 904
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    286
    Character
    -
    Guild
    Server
    -

    Default Conviction Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    I know that's why you apped. And I denied you because I saw the rest of friends come over, and their pathetic attitudes and the way they played and knew they would only be here for a couple of weeks. You would have been the same. But they filled the need, furthered our progression, then moved on. Didn't hurt my feelings one bit.

    As for not listening to a bunch of people "who knew what was up"--why would I ever listen a group of players that failed at keeping a guild together on another server. You lost all credibility right there. After seeing most of you in action for a week or so, it became pretty apparent why you guys failed at keeping a guild together.

    You're welcome for the terrible parsing Troub who never rebuffs after a death. Good job trying to getting this derailed too...but we still know NPU is apping and keeping more idiots by the day...you're proof of that.
    Our attitudes? Ya know, maybe a few people did have shit attitudes when we came to a guild we were expecting to be better, because you guys were killing 3 mobs more than us.

    • 1 mob we were unable to kill because we didn't have a brawler guilded. And we pulled with an alt brawler for all of oh my god like 6 pulls!
    • The other two mobs were contested mobs which hey, ya know what maybe we could have killed them maybe we could not have killed them. Lag is not an excuse but it is the reason we did not bother going after them.

    But I'm pretty sure the only attitudes we showed when we were first there was trying to express how to kill a mob more efficiently or at least attempt to make it easier for you guys. After a while of being there, it our attitudes shifted to... wow I wonder how many faggotry comments are going to be made tonight and how fast is this painful night going to be over.

    You want to talk about our guild that we failed to keep together?
    • Yeah, maybe we did fail to keep it together, after we were getting ready to lose a handful of people to real life issues, we had lost a few people to real life issues and the no one, including myself wanted to bother trying to fix a leak in a boat that was already going half under.
    • Pretty sure most of us just got tired of seeing app's get geared up and turn out to be shitty. And having to keep a shitty app on the roster because we needed the class.

    I'm gonna go on the limb and say we probably would have all stayed if you guys just didn't have complete and utter worthless retarded strats.

    Or the inability to pull easy mobs like maalus imbued without running 2 healers per group.

    Hell, when we killed construct it was a joke. Running 11 healers on easy mode because some of the healers couldn't cure? LOL

    The communication was fucking terrible. Your guild connect is fucking horrid. I enjoyed muting it, this way I could listen to 10 fuck tards call the SAME thing out on vent at the top of their lungs.

    And because your guild connect lacked so much, its no wonder that it was hardly populated. Hell, I was linking people timers so that they knew when AoE's were hitting and shit. Because YOUR GUILDCONNECT DIDN'T CALL IT OUT!

    And lets throw this out there, the positioning of the fucking mobs was retarded.

    That's right, the few of us that did stick around for a little bit, helped further you guys progression.

    Convictions RW dps is at best a joke to be considered a server top guild. But then again when you run two healers per group for even everything in Labs, I can imagine so.

    Whats the first thing a new app to Conviction gets to experience when they log into vent.

    At first its all cool, casual. Then it turns into talking about guys sucking other guys off, complete faggotry about gay guys and homo erotica shit.

    Hell even Vonac thought it was a little strange to hear so much gay talk between guys.

    If you ask a question on vent, or send a tell to an officer your AT BEST going to have a 30% chance of even getting responded too. Or you'll have to wait a few minutes for something to happen.

    I was there for over a month, we had 4 raids called. Because we "did not" have the best raid force available. Like we really needed 2 healers per group to kill maalus imbued, or we REALLY needed two dirges to kill 3 sages!

    I can't remember starting a single raid on time, even when we got call listed to pull Oxdaxius at 7, we started 15 minutes AFTER 9pm!

    Oh and lets talk about Oxdaxius, because during my month there we lost Oxdaxius I do not know how many times. Yes, it is an easy mob! But how many times did we end up killing it on easy mode, because we couldn't get people to log in?

    Oh wait, people rarely logged in to RAID!

    And Stryph, personally I did not have a problem with you... though I can honestly not recall you being there but 75% of the time at best. Then all we'd hear from you the entire night is PEACE OUT! Bro, find a new fucking phrase, that shit gets old after hearing it an hundred times in a single night.

    Aside from Choatly and DJ being the only smart & sensible people you have there in the management, you have like 3 or 4 other rejects trying to run the guild.

    Shit was so backassed organized it made me want to pull someone out back and pump two into their temple. Hell it took close to 10 minutes just to fucking do loot. Then include the other 10 minutes to get someone into the zone. Hell we could have been killing stuff instead.



    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    because I saw the rest of friends come over
    You guys were so thrilled to absorb as many of us that you could! I got fucking hounded by you guys to come over. And then you guys were like a kid in a candy shop. Oh my god How many can we take!

    Hell after the first week, you were already down one of us, then the next week another.

    We told you exactly what we were looking for! I liked the most is when you pulled the 3 or 4 of us? I can't remember at the time how many of us were left. Down in a channel and said, oh yeah we're just running stacked on healers to test out app's and shit.

    What about when no one else was an app there? What was your excuse for running two healers for Labs? Oh yeah, because Waansu really requires 2 healers per group!


    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    Didn't hurt my feelings one bit.
    Why do you keep bashing everyone of us that left? Last I checked aside from Buffrat, we were all respectful when leaving.

    Hell, you're bashing Neliel and she wasn't even part of our group that transferred over.

    Some of the people in Conviction are nice. While the others are just plain our ignorant stupid cock crazed queers looking for their next dick to jerk off.

    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    What does apping idiots have to do with progression? You understand you only need a certain amount of all stars playing the right classes to beat content..you can have a bunch of mindless drones playing certain classes and as long as they can read, rebuff, and debuff...you win. I fail to see your point. When you're testing the content and getting shit handed to you..you can spend less time creating strats and more time wiping with the idiots you have!
    So how many all stars does it take to do R&R?


    If anything, this needs to be a Conviction: Cockcrazed or Sucks thread.

    It's no wonder you guys are laughed out of everything that one of you post in, it's because CONVICTION IS A FUCKING JOKE! Any casual raid guild is more organized than you guys.

    And for the love of god look at tits not at dicks!




    PS. I do not condone faggotry!
    PPS. I would not have posted this had I not read the earlier pages.
    PPPS. I'm still surprised some of the good players you have there haven't left.
    PPPPS. I had no rage while I was posting this!

  2. #2
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Boogles mad.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boogles View Post
    What about when no one else was an app there? What was your excuse for running two healers for Labs? Oh yeah, because Waansu really requires 2 healers per group!
    Also my 180 AA inq alt that raids part time with ME can totally solo heal that fight...sometimes...

  3. #3
    You're just butthurt
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,260
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Hey Boogles man I'm really glad you spent your afternoon writing that, but if you really want to make a thread about how much Conviction sucks-- grow some balls and do it rather then posting this shit in here.

    Besides, now I know why your girlfriend Vonac only casts ROA on you, and you sound like a stoned fucking idiot..it's because she's ugly as fuck bro! I mean really...is that her nose?

    Yeah fuck you faggot...say all you want about us sucking with your novel, you can have your cave troll.

    THE LOVELY VONAC AND BOOGLES...


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by stryph View Post
    Hey Boogles man I'm really glad you spent your afternoon writing that, but if you really want to make a thread about how much Conviction sucks-- grow some balls and do it rather then posting this shit in here.

    Besides, now I know why your girlfriend Vonac only casts ROA on you, and you sound like a stoned fucking idiot..it's because she's ugly as fuck bro! I mean really...is that her nose?

    Yeah fuck you faggot...say all you want about us sucking with your novel, you can have your cave troll.

    THE LOVELY VONAC AND BOOGLES...

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  5. #5
    New York Giants
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,629
    Character
    Lyricaly
    Guild
    Equestrian Prep
    Server
    FUNrest

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    OH SHITTTT LMFAO!!!!!! HER NOSE LEAKED THE STRATS! and conviction just got fucking pwned.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    199
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlonus View Post
    OH SHITTTT LMFAO!!!!!! HER NOSE LEAKED THE STRATS! and conviction just got fucking pwned.
    how did conviction get pwned?
    i think you have comprehension issues

  7. #7
    Shufflin' Errday
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,020
    Character
    Cult / Kaliguwra
    Guild
    Disunity
    Server
    Greybriar

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    A nose like a garden fresh bell pepper.

  8. #8
    :(
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,059
    Character
    Buffrat#1566-BNet
    Guild
    Waiting for:
    Server
    Crowfall

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapids View Post
    how did conviction get pwned?
    i think you have comprehension issues
    I think you'll realize most of what Boogles just said is true soon enough.


    Edit: All. Not most.

  9. #9
    New York Giants
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,629
    Character
    Lyricaly
    Guild
    Equestrian Prep
    Server
    FUNrest

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    ^^^ read what boogles said in that long post. PRO TIP: EXPAND MAXIMIUM POSTS VIEWED PER PAGE TO MAX

  10. #10
    Taste'Therainbow
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    184
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: equilibrium sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffrat View Post
    I think you'll realize most of what Boogles just said is true soon enough.
    Who gives a fuck what Boogles posted, just look what he has to fall asleep to everynight..../shiver

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads