+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 356
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    121
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Top Guilds Worldwide

    Curious to see what y'all think, so go head:

    Top 5 guilds, worldwide, in order; list them:

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Oh yeah, and you can say why you think so too :P

  2. #2
    LFG
    LFG is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,139
    Character
    Eric
    Guild
    Vegans for Jesus
    Server
    San Francisco

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    I think this is a good idea for a post.

    I suspect, however, that it will either end up over 100 pages, or less than 2.

    We shall see.

  3. #3
    Whistling in the Dark
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    204
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    1.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    2.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    3.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    4.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    5.Leet Sauce - Nektulos


    Seriously, though, you don't list any criteria for "Top 5" ... Top 5 Crafting Guilds? Top 5 Roleplaying Guilds? Top 5 Snarkophobic Xedeophiles?

    Since I am (was) a raider, I'll assume you mean Top 5 raiding guilds, since the game revolves around me and my playstyle and no one else who plays the game matters at all. I mean seriously, fuck those non-raiding pieces of shit.

    Dissolution - NPU - Second Dawn

    Put them in any order you want, numbers 4 through 5,000 don't matter. Those are the only good raiding guilds through Fallen Dynasty. It's likely they'll still be the only 3 guilds worth mentioning after the expansion -- if they don't all quit.

  4. #4
    Something witty!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,264
    Character
    Rynfil
    Guild
    Server
    Illadin

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    I would put these 5 as the top, but not in any order (they can do that)

    NPU
    Second Dawn
    Dissolution
    Eternal Chaos
    Aftermath

  5. #5
    Something witty!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,264
    Character
    Rynfil
    Guild
    Server
    Illadin

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by LFG View Post
    I think this is a good idea for a post.

    I suspect, however, that it will either end up over 100 pages, or less than 2.

    We shall see.
    If the people listed would just not let there ego get to them about ordering, then it should be a fine post....but we know how raiders are, and that ego is part of what makes them so good (imo)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    338
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianR View Post
    If the people listed would just not let there ego get to them about ordering, then it should be a fine post....but we know how raiders are, and that ego is part of what makes them so good (imo)
    That's so not true and with that being said...
    1.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    2.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    3.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    4.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    5.)GLAVEN-MISTMOORE
    See, some of us don't let our ego's get in the way...lol
    "Personal philosophy? BOOM!" Former Original Impulse member

  7. #7
    Tengo un fuego en mis pantalones!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,446
    Character
    Choatly
    Guild
    Retired
    Server
    Permafrost

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceriaton View Post
    That's so not true and with that being said...
    1.)STAB'S FAN CLUB-MISTMOORE
    2.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    3.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    4.)IMPULSE-MISTMOORE
    5.)GLAVEN-MISTMOORE
    See, some of us don't let our ego's get in the way...lol
    There, all fixed for you. =p


    "Seriously, call Kenny Loggins 'cause you're in the danger zone."

  8. #8
    セクシーです
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,619
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by SanjuNana View Post
    1.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    2.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    3.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    4.Leet Sauce - Nektulos
    5.Leet Sauce - Nektulos


    Seriously, though, you don't list any criteria for "Top 5" ... Top 5 Crafting Guilds? Top 5 Roleplaying Guilds? Top 5 Snarkophobic Xedeophiles?

    Since I am (was) a raider, I'll assume you mean Top 5 raiding guilds, since the game revolves around me and my playstyle and no one else who plays the game matters at all. I mean seriously, fuck those non-raiding pieces of shit.

    Dissolution - NPU - Second Dawn

    Put them in any order you want, numbers 4 through 5,000 don't matter. Those are the only good raiding guilds through Fallen Dynasty. It's likely they'll still be the only 3 guilds worth mentioning after the expansion -- if they don't all quit.

    Considering Fallen Dynasty wasn't Dissolution like seventh to kill Matron?

    On top of that didn't they claim exploit after they didn't first it?
    I've got a friend with autism taught me more about living than the system I was caught in
    Stereotypes we fought them
    Just by the places I had brought him the life of intolerance was shortened
    I guess society had missed him when they counted out the citizens
    they build a house of freedom but
    somehow they couldn't fit him in.

    "Life of Brian" - The Procussions

  9. #9
    Done with MMOs, once again.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14,233
    Character
    Calaglin
    Guild
    Dissolution
    Server
    Guk

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaer View Post
    Considering Fallen Dynasty wasn't Dissolution like seventh to kill Matron?

    On top of that didn't they claim exploit after they didn't first it?
    I didn't know 3rd(and only by 3 hours) was 7th And loads of guild claimed exploit on Second Dawn, shit I bet if you talk to the Dev who made the Matron, he thought that the changes weren't enough to make it killable.
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Dissolution on Nektulos for EverQuest II
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Confirmed on Unrest for EverQuest II

  10. #10
    セクシーです
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,619
    Character
    Guild
    Server

    Default Re: Top Guilds Worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinski View Post
    I didn't know 3rd(and only by 3 hours) was 7th And loads of guild claimed exploit on Second Dawn, shit I bet if you talk to the Dev who made the Matron, he thought that the changes weren't enough to make it killable.
    I wish I had screenshots of guk.guardian. If I remember correctly, you didn't even kill it the same day as NPU... which chronoligically I believe happened the day after second dawn? Or was it like 4 hours later?

    My memory is slightly fused on this issue, but i'm pretty sure Dissolution was not third to kill the Matron.
    I've got a friend with autism taught me more about living than the system I was caught in
    Stereotypes we fought them
    Just by the places I had brought him the life of intolerance was shortened
    I guess society had missed him when they counted out the citizens
    they build a house of freedom but
    somehow they couldn't fit him in.

    "Life of Brian" - The Procussions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Sponsor Ads